New Hideout, Skill Effects and Stash Tab Sale!

Can i put map device in the center of polaric hideout? If yes, this hideout can be cool
I'll refrain from 'X is missing' comments for now.

The new MTX stuff is very interesting. While a bit hit and miss based on preferences, that's sort of okay for MTX, not every product is for every person. Having sort of conditional effects adds a lot to the look to those that want to dive into odd styles, things like the cloak scaling with resists, the buff marauder and stuff, where players can try and pump a stat to pump a look.

similarly the stuff like the reaper, making swings on crits, have a style function and look nice, but also help hightlight elements of the game. While this is the closest the games gotten to a pay for advantage (as visibility is 100% an advantage in path), it doesn't seem actually past any worry some effects for now (and the on level effect of the ring is blindingly bad, so it's not all upside). I do like the ideas, and hope to see more versions.

My only critizim is of course the price point, but I have the same comment for nearly every non-stash related MTX. It's very hard to justify 30 to 50 dollars US on a single armor skin, and still hold the opinion that the high price points cut into your return value by scaring off buyers who might be willing to pay 3-10 bucks for an armor set, but not an entire games worth for limited application cosmetics, or a single wall or object for one hideout. (Stash MTX I feel are more or less fairly priced, and help cover the core cost of the games 'price' and offer very high value for their modest price).

I just want to chime in and say that I really like how Celestial Plague Bearer doesn't have the moving space effect that a lot of other Celestial effects have, and that the effect moves with your camera. I literally can't use some of the Celestial effects because the way the space stuff moves differently to the camera and covers large parts of the screen is nauseating.
Can you please, make one MTX for concoction ? :)
"
oGsShadow wrote:
For feedback, that hideout was an instant buy until I saw the center piece can not function as the map device. Beautiful HO but since id have to use the normal map device in a random spot off center feels bad enough that it's a pass for me :/

"
at0mic109 wrote:
Fix the hideout so you can adjust the center and use it as a map device... and also allow us to delete/disable the sound it emits. Nobody hanging out in their hideout for more than a minute wants to listen to that.

"
Ravesence wrote:
That hideout would be awesome if you could use the center element as a map device.

"
Anngrat wrote:
I would insta buy it if you allow us to use the middle part for map device...

"
Amengar2407 wrote:
Why on earth didn't you make that thing in the middle the Mapdevice??? Than this would be the most awesome HO ever.

"
ABCT36 wrote:
Just make center things working like map device. it will make this HO come best of the best.

"
Really? I cant put the Map Device in the Middle?

+1
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
Last edited by NickIAm on May 20, 2022, 2:23:25 PM
Nice !

Bad Seed
mmmmmmmmmmm celestial goodness
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
looks like these skills will be nuked next league xD
"
NickIAm wrote:
"
oGsShadow wrote:
For feedback, that hideout was an instant buy until I saw the center piece can not function as the map device. Beautiful HO but since id have to use the normal map device in a random spot off center feels bad enough that it's a pass for me :/

"
at0mic109 wrote:
Fix the hideout so you can adjust the center and use it as a map device... and also allow us to delete/disable the sound it emits. Nobody hanging out in their hideout for more than a minute wants to listen to that.

"
Ravesence wrote:
That hideout would be awesome if you could use the center element as a map device.

"
Anngrat wrote:
I would insta buy it if you allow us to use the middle part for map device...

"
Amengar2407 wrote:
Why on earth didn't you make that thing in the middle the Mapdevice??? Than this would be the most awesome HO ever.

"
ABCT36 wrote:
Just make center things working like map device. it will make this HO come best of the best.

"
Really? I cant put the Map Device in the Middle?

+1

+1
nice
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info