New Hideout, Skill Effects and Stash Tab Sale!

"
JoeShmo wrote:
Sweep MTX when?
Ancestral Protector MTX when?
Venom Gyre MTX when?
Wild Strike MTX when?
Glacial Hammer MTX when?
Heavy Strike MTX when?
Infernal Blow MTX when?
Static Strike MTX when?
Viper Strike MTX when?
Galvanic Arrow MTX when?
Cobra Lash MTX when?
Reap MTX when?
Pestilent Strike MTX when?
Lightning Tendrils MTX when?
Purifying Flame MTX when?
Creeping Frost MTX when?
Blazing Salvo MTX when?
Storm Burst MTX when?
Dark Pact MTX when?

Is that corrupting fever a joke? You can hardly notice it's even there.

Good Point, but for Sweep a Celestial-Themed one is probably coming soon and for Infernal Blow the usual Stygian. Also probably Stygian for Seismic Trap soon-ish.

Still sad that so many skills have no effect, but then again most are not that hot for more than early-stuff. Meanwhile others have like 5+ or 10+ MTX, right? Flame Dash? Tornado Shot? Guess it's more profitable to do META-stuff MTX, who would have guessed...!
"
Anethma wrote:
That Energy Blade is straight up beautiful o-o
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Why on earth didn't you make that thing in the middle the Mapdevice??? Than this would be the most awesome HO ever.
Energy Blade and Plague Barrier do look cool, but who is going to play them? Like energy shield is not a strong skill.
Please give us quick Energy Blade MTX's for different colors.
Automaton - Red
Verdant - Green
and Purple.

I want to use a light saber
Here have skill effects, but we are not going to do anything about old underperforming skills or give you any new skills for minimum 2 leagues 👍
Yes! I waited for this HO!!! Thanks GGG!!!
Just make center things working like map device. it will make this HO come best of the best.
All MTXs are nice and theres no doubt that the hideout looks amazing, its a pity that its central part isnt a map device, but one thing worries me...

The direction in which its all going, 6 days ago, on may 14th, we got information about the counter-buff for the headhunter due to changes in rares mods, you assured that they would appear in a few days, 5 full ones have passed, and the 6th day is passing now, yesterday there was a 3rd balance update and the headhunter changes aren't there anyway... You assure us of the upcoming changes, thus doing nothing in their direction, what's up ggg?
Really? I cant put the Map Device in the Middle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info