New Hideout, Skill Effects and Stash Tab Sale!

Explosive arrow is fine but i still dont have any motivation to play this league due to archnemesis monsters and impossible challenge.

I skip
"
Galaxdriel wrote:
"
oGsShadow wrote:
For feedback, that hideout was an instant buy until I saw the center piece can not function as the map device. Beautiful HO but since id have to use the normal map device in a random spot off center feels bad enough that it's a pass for me :/

"
at0mic109 wrote:
Fix the hideout so you can adjust the center and use it as a map device... and also allow us to delete/disable the sound it emits. Nobody hanging out in their hideout for more than a minute wants to listen to that.

+
Seems like a really huge missed opportunity indeed

+1

I also would like to tuse the center piece as map device, if it can be overlapped, even that is good.
"
Really? I cant put the Map Device in the Middle?

+1 please make it so we can put the device in the middle or use the middle piece as a device!
"
Anngrat wrote:
I would insta buy it if you allow us to use the middle part for map device...

+1 Please make the middle into a device or let us overlap the map device on it.
"
NickIAm wrote:
"
oGsShadow wrote:
For feedback, that hideout was an instant buy until I saw the center piece can not function as the map device. Beautiful HO but since id have to use the normal map device in a random spot off center feels bad enough that it's a pass for me :/

"
at0mic109 wrote:
Fix the hideout so you can adjust the center and use it as a map device... and also allow us to delete/disable the sound it emits. Nobody hanging out in their hideout for more than a minute wants to listen to that.

"
Ravesence wrote:
That hideout would be awesome if you could use the center element as a map device.

"
Anngrat wrote:

"
Amengar2407 wrote:
Why on earth didn't you make that thing in the middle the Mapdevice??? Than this would be the most awesome HO ever.

"
ABCT36 wrote:
Just make center things working like map device. it will make this HO come best of the best.

"

+1

+1
Celestial Energy Blade looking dope!
"
AshenEye wrote:
"
Galaxdriel wrote:
"
oGsShadow wrote:

"
at0mic109 wrote:

+
Seems like a really huge missed opportunity indeed

+1

I also would like to tuse the center piece as map device, if it can be overlapped, even that is good.

They just need to add the map control in one side and the portals would open on the surroundings of the center device (that I can’t recall its name now).

I would also love to have the option to remove the pillars. They block the view of stuff and it’s a shame.

Something like this (sorry for the lazy edit and the "not removal of the pillars")
Spoiler
Last edited by TIGRElaranja on May 21, 2022, 6:30:43 AM
That would be great.
For almost 300 points I had hoped the hideout is more customizable.
When are we going to be able to merge 4 premium tabs into a quad tab?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
AshenEye wrote:
"
NickIAm wrote:
"
oGsShadow wrote:

"
at0mic109 wrote:

"
Ravesence wrote:
That hideout would be awesome if you could use the center element as a map device.

"
Anngrat wrote:

"
Amengar2407 wrote:
Why on earth didn't you make that thing in the middle the Mapdevice??? Than this would be the most awesome HO ever.

"
ABCT36 wrote:
Just make center things working like map device. it will make this HO come best of the best.

"

+1

+1

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info