New Hideout, Skill Effects and Stash Tab Sale!

High prices for stuff that doesn't look all that great. $30 hideout that's tiny.
165 for Pandemonium Explosive Arrow that doesn't look like much. Twilight is only 140 and looks much better.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Fix the hideout so you can adjust the center and use it as a map device... and also allow us to delete/disable the sound it emits. Nobody hanging out in their hideout for more than a minute wants to listen to that.
"
oGsShadow wrote:
For feedback, that hideout was an instant buy until I saw the center piece can not function as the map device. Beautiful HO but since id have to use the normal map device in a random spot off center feels bad enough that it's a pass for me :/

"
at0mic109 wrote:
Fix the hideout so you can adjust the center and use it as a map device... and also allow us to delete/disable the sound it emits. Nobody hanging out in their hideout for more than a minute wants to listen to that.

+
Seems like a really huge missed opportunity indeed
"Give up everything in pursuit of Greatness - even Life itself".

First Mirror Drop: 09/01/2023 - Defiled Cathedral - Sanctum League.
Last edited by Galaxdriel on May 19, 2022, 10:40:22 PM
can we PLEASE for the lkove of god get a Celestial themed Cobra Lasah? Its an old skill and it doesnt have aa single skin available aat all! I brought it bacjk this league HARD getting cobra lash to 6million DPS so its totally OOBBA OOBA viable now, we need a skin for it!

k thx bye :)
I would like a new Spectral Throw MTX, something like a buzzsaw would be cool. Please display it horizontally like the Seraph and Reaper spectral throw MTXs.

Seems to me like you could also make the MTX usable with Spectral Helix and Blade Trap as they both use similar animations.
"
masterp422 wrote:
can we PLEASE for the lkove of god get a Celestial themed Cobra Lasah? Its an old skill and it doesnt have aa single skin available aat all! I brought it bacjk this league HARD getting cobra lash to 6million DPS so its totally OOBBA OOBA viable now, we need a skin for it!

k thx bye :)

Oh yes. Was using it to level Mathil's Dex stack ST from last league and I do like a good chain skill. Went looking for MTX and was like, "WHAAAAAT, no MTX. Lame"
nice
Destructible pillars? I didn't know we needed it, but now I'm sure we needed it.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Sweep MTX when?
Ancestral Protector MTX when?
Venom Gyre MTX when?
Wild Strike MTX when?
Glacial Hammer MTX when?
Heavy Strike MTX when?
Infernal Blow MTX when?
Static Strike MTX when?
Viper Strike MTX when?
Galvanic Arrow MTX when?
Cobra Lash MTX when?
Reap MTX when?
Pestilent Strike MTX when?
Lightning Tendrils MTX when?
Purifying Flame MTX when?
Creeping Frost MTX when?
Blazing Salvo MTX when?
Storm Burst MTX when?
Dark Pact MTX when?

Is that corrupting fever a joke? You can hardly notice it's even there.
That Energy Blade is straight up beautiful o-o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info