Feedback on New Microtransactions

I left feedback stating that I didn't like one of the new microtransactions specifically and it was removed. Did you only want positive responses to the new microtransactions?
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
i dont enjoy running in new armour or skill mtx in game which has almost 0 new content for like 6 months straigth
Please allow existing Ancestral Warchief skins apply to Ancestral Protector.
After all these years I am still waiting for an MTX that turns an in-game model into a cosmetic, which isn't one-use.

People have alt-arts in the permanent leagues that they'd certainly love to use in leagues. But it's impossible with skin-transfers.

I would love to have an MTX that can turn any item and its in-game model into a cosmetic that can be used (repeatedly and across characters and leagues) like a store bought one.
Gimme gender swaps for playable characters, please.

I know it's a huge request, but I'd pay ~$50 each.
Украина в моём сердце
I'd mind paying 30 bucks for an option to disable aura effects on mobs :)
I really like the new system, but I would like to see the option to trade in an unlocked item for a different variant. Suppose you get a Verdant variant, you should be able to pay a small point fee to sacrifice it and get a different variant of the same item (guaranteed to not get the same one you sacrificed). Given that the box is now made of variant-items exclusively, I can't imagine this being bad for the MTX side of things.
I agree these are mostly positive changes, and I absolutely love the direction of the new mtx, new level up animations are super cool imo; however, limiting everything to just one season is still very manipulative.
For people like myself fomo isn't just a feeling it is a compulsion. You are absolutely taking advantage of people with impulse control and other Nero-divergent issues.
I do understand there that some people will 'wait' to buy if its always going to be in the store and they end up never actually buying the thing, so you end up with less mtx being sold.

You guys have proven you are willing to change things to be more ethical(ie the loot box changes, which I am mostly a really big fan of now) But if your going to pull something like the vault pass or supporter packs could we not still have access to them at a higher cost or something?
Like let me buy old packs for just the cosmetic mtx and not the extra points that feels like a fair compromise of giving instinctive for people to buy now, while also not emotionally manipulating, or psychologically exploiting people as hard.
love it, gonna buy a pack from next paycheck. but i would love some more "conditional" mtx, like the reaper on cull, skulls on crit.

i would LOVE celestial culling strike mtx where a fkin star just falls on the enemy as it gets culled.
some more ideas

You know how there is cat forbidden rite mtx? ok, cool, now take that 9 tail fire fox mtx, scale it down and put it as a Pyroclast mine mtx.

Also that Reaper apparition can be a skin for summon reaper
I love the supporter pack skins and the mystery box changes. I actually completely bought out the boxes and don't feel all that shitty about it whereas I would feel terrible if I'd spent a similar amount on the old system. The different colors fit different themes so it doesn't feel that bad to get them. I find the gameplay interactions quite cool.

I have no interest in and strongly dislike Kirac's battle pass. Most of these could be generic MTX rather than unique specific - and tying them to particular, often rare, uniques means I'm unlikely to even be able to use them in SSF. Didn't buy last league's pass and I won't buy this league's either. I'm not going to spend thirty dollars a league on the off chance that I might some day use one of those uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info