Feedback on New Microtransactions

My crazy idea would be to can the 'mystery boxes' and just sell things, so you can go back to calling your in-game transactions ethical.

But I like the new trend toward conditional visuals on the cosmetics; keep it up!
I've bought a few supporter packs and don't mind supporting GGG going forward.

Kirac's vault really is just too expensive. The vault would need to hit several uniques that I use EVERY LEAGUE to justify that cost. But niche uniques like ARAKAALI'S FANG that I might use once will never be worth it. I would be more lenient if the price wasn't so high.

RECOMMENDATION: Explore the idea of themed vault passes.
E.g Curse themed vault pass, including:
Doedre's Damning, Vixen's Entrapment and Heretic's Veil.

E.g Bleed themed vault pass, including:
Haemophilia, The Blood Reaper, Usurper's Penance

E.c.t.
I really like the new kinds of mtx you can purchase now. I would like more stuff which evolve through different aspect of the game.
Like killing monsters: after 100 monsters, then after 20.000, after 500.000 after
7.000.000, etc. These numbers are just made up, but it should be something that when people look at you in HO they will say how the F did they kill that many monsters? something that take an end game players weeks or months to unlock. There should be the same kind of progression with leveling like the atlas tree, where 80% is pushed early, but the 2-3 last evolution is the real real grind, like in months grind. That would also solve the aspect of the game of what to do after level 100, where people really can see that the amount of monsters you killed reflect the amount of dedication to that character.

Another kind of MTX could be some kind of "headhunter" of bosses, like every time you kill endgame bosses, you get a throphy "maybe their heads" around you HH belt. So instead of the skulls, it will be the head of Shaper, elder, sirus, exarch, and eater.

these are just the top of my head, and would love to give more feedback again :)
The Vault Pass is great, but the MTX for Void Battery is useless at the moment. VB is a weapon that is almost exclusively dual-wielded, so having the MTX only able to be applied to one weapon is a massive oversight. Worse, since it is a vault pass MTX, you can't just buy another to fix it.
Mystery Box with no repeated rewards has very good feedback for me.
By the way,I want to know how many monsters shall i kill when The Soul Harvester's Cloak change its appearance level.
I love the new on kill effects like the coins
Regard SRS mtx skin

you have create multiple SRS skin before but its only effect the minion appearence.
The flame effect or attack by default is still the same. What a sloppy design.
A lot of the summoner felt cheated and very disappointed.
I think you should work hard to recover back the summoner trust.
Even the comment section under youtube also empty.
seem most of them wont be buying the SRS mtx skin anymore.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Last edited by StupidSmile on May 20, 2022, 3:33:34 AM
This is so TONE DEF... god what happened...
I've spent all my point ELP

Also, could we buy this stuff directly after boxes go away, just like previous ones?
The new lootboxes are good but I feel like with the kirac battlepass we should go back to 30/60$ supporter packs. i also think if u bought the previous seasons battlepass you should get a small discount on the current league one just like some other games do or give u some in game currency back as a bonus. the 90$ support packs are getting a little crazy for me as an Australian. I have to pay in USD so 90$USD is at this time about 127$AUD and i feel like since the 90$ packs were introduced we got less value for more money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info