Feedback on New Microtransactions

My only complaint is on dual wieldable weapons not allowing you to dual wield the skins. This seems like such an easy fix, and a complete dealbreaker for many.

The new mystery boxes are better. I'm not really sold on the color variations idea, but I understand it from a business sense.
feedback on immunityes ? yes
feedback on headhunter ?

moneygoblins il pay when things work. but i wont pay a dime when archnemesis stays ingame. toot for toot
fk archnemesis.
hard to fill the requirement. With old mtx, if i got gloves with lightning appearance, it stays when i stay in town/ hideout. Now it just remains normal-look, like other items (not even like mtx). I mean, i bought it for the effect but when i want to show off in town or hideout, i couldn't. Even when i think u meet the requirement, i don't, cuz totem/ trap/ mine can't trigger the effect (only the reaper mtx got fixed). Beside, no-duplicate-guarantee with higher price per box but made several colours is like a scam. My comment might be removed but i have to say that after spending 1000 point for only 20 box to support you guys but getting this angry in exchange. The weapon skins in new mystery don't even have any effect, you guys only recolour my weapon for 50 point.
i would just like an option to get rid of the old duplicates i have from other boxes... all else is amazing is amazing.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on May 20, 2022, 1:06:27 AM
MTX looks cool on videos but I still haven't received Esteemed Arcanist and Savage Reaper packs I've bought on Epic Store like 2 weeks ago.
If anyoneone's ever gonna read this: I feel like a loooot more people (me included) would buy Vault Pass every league if it was 10 EUR only. But at this point as it is 30 EUR I won't ever afford it.
And about the new supporter packs, love them. But I Think a great balance for a league would be 1 Pack with new and interesting stuff like this league, and 1 pack with Armour bundle and wings for the people who would prefer that.
The new mystery box system seems interesting but the boxes are really expensive now so I'm less tempted to get a couple now, also I wish we had hideout decorations such as walls that could be unlocked in an unlimted amount, it'd definitely add something imo.

Also I really like the fact that you've put back 2 mtxs into the $30 packs, as it used to be, they feel more worthwhile to get.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on May 20, 2022, 1:22:20 AM
New Supporter Packs are cool because they show something else.
It was always armor, armor, armor until now, with some additional things like wings or portals.
This league's packs do not have armors. That's a a nice change.
This league's packs got an effect that change under conditions or add some super MTX effects to things. This is also a nice change.

Overall - great job.
New Mystery Box: Wonderful. I love the variety, both in new things that can be modified, as well as the different variations of each one. I also love that there is no chance of duplication. This is the first mystery box that I'm likely to buy more than a few times.

New Kirac Vault pass: Not wonderful. It's expensive, and I'm only likely to use 2 or 3 of the items in it. By my math, I'm paying $30 for maybe 3 effects, that's just too expensive. I also dislike that it leans on FOMO to push sales.
Give us a new Ice Storm skin, plox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info