Controller Support Beta

Thank you!!! PoE gets very painful to play in long periods of time, this feature is a godsend!!!
So we getting the auction house too?
"
funplayer wrote:
So we getting the auction house too?

Nah they only care about the 1% and also aparrently about the .0000001% that want controller support. instead of actually making a good game this is what we get. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kali_GGG on Mar 15, 2022, 11:25:35 AM
All the haters need to calm the hell down. They have all the assets and shit from the console version, putting controller support is not taking away from anything lol the fuck is wrong with yall whiners.
--------- --------- --------- Bandit --------- --------- ---------
Nice. This will save my wrist lol
I don't know why on earth you whant to play a game like path of exile with a controller if you have the option to play with keyboard and mouse. But there you go I guess.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
"
IsodorRodosi wrote:
I don't know why on earth you whant to play a game like path of exile with a controller if you have the option to play with keyboard and mouse.

I don't know why on earth you want to play with a keyboard and mouse. when then give the ability to play with a controller. I played with keyboard and mouse prior to then releasing console. The game seems smoother with controller.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Can't wait to start playing again.
Now give me wasd movement please.

Strafing in this game is pain. Literally.
Украина в моём сердце
Last edited by kaijyuu2 on Mar 16, 2022, 12:24:20 AM
ill never use a controller but thanks for making the game better for thousands/millions of people :D
Innocence forgives you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info