Controller Support Beta

I guess everyone has their preference.
I don't play with a controller even in games that are made for one. How people do it is beyond me. Playing POE with a controller seems like playing on insanity difficulty.
Please please please fix the harvest crafting from stash causing the client to lock up bug with this patch. I'm so tired of losing portals and my time. Thanks!
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
FINALLY
"
M_atrix wrote:
We need a controller only league mode. ^^

we do its consoles lol. but this this improvement might kill console populations more than it already is
"
lupasvasile wrote:
I don't play with a controller even in games that are made for one. How people do it is beyond me. Playing POE with a controller seems like playing on insanity difficulty.

Or you know, just playing in bed :)
As a PoE player that have nerves issues on my hands, this is a huge good news for me <3 thanks alot GGG
"
lupasvasile wrote:

Some players like myself have disabilities that prevent them from playing with mouse and keyboard. Controllers are a way for us to still be gamers.
"
zainferno wrote:
Am I the only moron that thought this is about a new support gem?

Epic! Best post in this thread
STEAM DECK !!!!
These are good news! Just in time for my elbow problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info