Controller Support Beta

Hello GGG!

Very nice with controller support. Once you are satisfied with its implementation could you consider implementing WASD-support too? Would be a great pain relief for us sad hands around the POE community, thanks.
IGN: COCBOYbEaUtY
This is good news.. this would be great news if I could transfer all my console bought tabs and all to pc with it..
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Mar 14, 2022, 10:23:13 AM
Will it support trade site?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
That's pretty cool
Finally. :D

3 Requests:

1. Please add a check box to enable the function that you can controll with game controler even when the game window is not active.

2. Please make it possible to combine more than 1 game controller or joystick. E.g. that i use the x key on game controller 1 for spell 1 and on game controller 2 for spell 2.
Therefore is a drobdown menu useful to switch between:
a) select single spicific controller which is connected to pc.
b) multicontroller use.

3. Please add 3. Action binding layers. Description:
4 columns:
- Columns 1: Action description
- Columns 2: assign keyboard keys / mouse
- Columns 3: assign gamecontroller keys etc
- Columns 4: assign gamecontroller keys etc
Further description:
Columns 2, 3 and 4 each should have a checkbox above and below to disable it.
Columns 3 and 4 each should have above the dropdown menu mentioned in 2.:
a) select single spicific controller which is connected to pc.
b) multicontroller use.
Columns 3 and 4 each should have above a checkbox for the point mentioned in 1.: make it possible to control it even when window is not active.

That would be awesome.
HALLELUJAH, any release date planned for the beta?
FINALLY!!!! Thank you GGG! I've been waiting this for a long time, maybe now I can finally get some rest for my arm from my gaming addiction xD
Well well well!

Accessibility, choices, and QoL are always better for your customers. Nice move GGG.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
when is 3.17.2 i cant wait wanting this for years ty!
3.17.3 i mean

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info