[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 5-40M DPS | From League Start to 40/40

"
icornish89 wrote:
I feel like I'm squishy. Like I'll randomly just get annihilated. I died 4 times in my last map so I'm confused as to why or if that is normal for this build. I figured with 5800+ ES and the rest 1 shots would be rare.

https://pastebin.com/R3bySJ5p

Probably map mods, your gear is sick. Maybe multiproj, reflect, or reduced aura effect. Or maybe you're used to high leech and ran reduced recovery.

Since you have mageblood you have some easy agency over this. You can trade damage for defense if you use a granite armadillo or a stibnite impala flask with grace instead of determination, rather than the diamond horsefly flask. You can compensate the lost crit with crucible trees or passives.

Check the new Aegis setup as well, that could be interesting for you. Infinitely tankier, designed for uber pinnacle bossing.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Mods seemed fine, I stayed away from reflect, no regen, or no leech. rest seemed fine.

I bought the gear for the tankier version now. Tring to figure out the boot gem configuration. One thing says Boot 2L life aura which is Determination + arrogance but just a line down is boots aura+RF which is Discapline + Enlighten + RF. This confuses me. RF in this build? Seems like it wouldn't work. Also that makes 5 links in boots.

The other question is why Purity of Ice in the shield? Not like the build is lacking in resists. Seems like a wasted slot that should probably be Discapline
"
icornish89 wrote:
Mods seemed fine, I stayed away from reflect, no regen, or no leech. rest seemed fine.

I bought the gear for the tankier version now. Tring to figure out the boot gem configuration. One thing says Boot 2L life aura which is Determination + arrogance but just a line down is boots aura+RF which is Discapline + Enlighten + RF. This confuses me. RF in this build? Seems like it wouldn't work. Also that makes 5 links in boots.

The other question is why Purity of Ice in the shield? Not like the build is lacking in resists. Seems like a wasted slot that should probably be Discapline

You're right, I've fixed that issue now, here's the new POB with gem fixes. Thanks a ton for bringing this to my attention.

https://pobb.in/26tswoOMs7FA

Purity of Ice is for triggering Melding of the Flesh to increase max res, and RF works with the tank build because of insane max fire res+ruby flask.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hi Cassie, don't need Purity of Elements for resists so what would you recommend to take it's place?.
Bearing in mind my dex is very low at 60 i can run a Low level haste, ideally a Grace but it would also have to be lvl 1 only.
Can the "immune to elemental ailments" be overcome to a certain degree with flask mods?
Also think that vinktar flask is going to hurt with no purity of elements.
Thanks.
After the redone gear and tree RF takes my ES slowly but doesn't sustain itself. Should it standing in my HO?

https://pastebin.com/C1khGdA9

Do I need the Ruby flask? All my res are capped and Melding of the Flesh is triggered. I don't have the skills needed to do the small cluster gems that give even more max cold res but hopefully I will eventually.
"
icornish89 wrote:
After the redone gear and tree RF takes my ES slowly but doesn't sustain itself. Should it standing in my HO?

https://pastebin.com/C1khGdA9

Do I need the Ruby flask? All my res are capped and Melding of the Flesh is triggered. I don't have the skills needed to do the small cluster gems that give even more max cold res but hopefully I will eventually.

You need 90% max res and the ruby flask to use righteous fire, otherwise just don't use it.

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi Cassie, don't need Purity of Elements for resists so what would you recommend to take it's place?.
Bearing in mind my dex is very low at 60 i can run a Low level haste, ideally a Grace but it would also have to be lvl 1 only.
Can the "immune to elemental ailments" be overcome to a certain degree with flask mods?
Also think that vinktar flask is going to hurt with no purity of elements.
Thanks.

I recommend keeping purity of elements and dropping resistances for defense or damage on other item slots. For example, you could switch to a high ES crystal belt.
Hey just noticed, grats on the Mageblood Cassie.
Last edited by EDMOSES on May 19, 2023, 10:29:32 PM
Ok so I realized why the ruby flask is needed. I missed the 20% fire damage reduction. whoops lol. Things I did notice though are in the configs you use Solaris for major god, that just the standard setting or is there a reason to ditch Brine King for the cannot be frozen? Also do we just ignore bleeding? getting rid of the Bismuth Flask drops the immunity and I couldn't see where else we'd get it.
"
icornish89 wrote:
Ok so I realized why the ruby flask is needed. I missed the 20% fire damage reduction. whoops lol. Things I did notice though are in the configs you use Solaris for major god, that just the standard setting or is there a reason to ditch Brine King for the cannot be frozen? Also do we just ignore bleeding? getting rid of the Bismuth Flask drops the immunity and I couldn't see where else we'd get it.

We already get freeze immunity from purity of elements. The pinnacle killing version doesn't assume you're mapping, so the only bleeds you'll pick up are uber sirus corrupting blood. I just noticed the ruby flask had rainbow when it needed bleed immune, so I fixed that. Here is the updated POB:

https://pobb.in/VIf6VjkUSSy2

(ruby flask suffix rainbow->iguana)
How come you use punishment over conductivity?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info