[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 5-40M DPS | From League Start to 40/40

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Cassie would help if she could see your characters so make them public.

Woop, my mistake. First post on here actually.
"
SpaceChief wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Went ahead and took a look at your character, you need to grab the 12% Increased Mana Reservation from the Mana Mastery and you should be fine.
"
Xercival wrote:
"
SpaceChief wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Went ahead and took a look at your character, you need to grab the 12% Increased Mana Reservation from the Mana Mastery and you should be fine.

That solved it. Didn't even realize I had missed it on the tree after moving up another level-range in the skills tab.

I wish POB would highlight differences between skill tree pages...

Thanks very very much that was driving me crazy!
Last edited by SpaceChief on May 15, 2023, 9:45:17 AM
If you have the Watcher's Eye Arcane Surge mod, do you need Arcane Surge gem in your Wand?
Also, if you have an Anomalous Arcane Surge in your wand but it's triggered by the Watcher's Eye, do you get the Anomalous version of the buff or the normal?

"
spiralfire wrote:
What about the power charge anointment for amulets? Does it work/is it good?

Another thing that wasn't clear to me. How do we make reservation go to health instead of mana without Prism (e.g. a two handed staff)?

I got the +1 power charge on the helm on my 5th one, I'm starting to consider myself lucky.

1. We can't because we already have them allocated normally.

2. Arrogance support
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
ser4phs wrote:
If you have the Watcher's Eye Arcane Surge mod, do you need Arcane Surge gem in your Wand?
Also, if you have an Anomalous Arcane Surge in your wand but it's triggered by the Watcher's Eye, do you get the Anomalous version of the buff or the normal?

1. No, it's a main reason we run that watcher's eye mod saving the gem socket. Our build is socket starved with two main skills and two aura sets.

2. It would be normal version, gem quality doesn't 'spread' to other mechanics of the same buff in your build.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
How are we supposed to have enough skill slots?

Vaal arc, arc, galvanic = 3
discipline, purity, clarity, determination, wrath, vitality, zealotry = 7
dash = 1
enfeeble, punishment = 2

that's 13 total, we have 13 total spaces available but the left click can't be used on any of these. You can't use active skills because you can't move, can't use aura because if you do, you won't be able to activate the aura, unless you choose always attack without moving but at that point, you'll be toggling the aura on and off.

Am I missing something?
Also, after getting arcane surge from the jewel, do you use anything else on the wand?
"
Poizoom wrote:
How are we supposed to have enough skill slots?

Vaal arc, arc, galvanic = 3
discipline, purity, clarity, determination, wrath, vitality, zealotry = 7
dash = 1
enfeeble, punishment = 2

that's 13 total, we have 13 total spaces available but the left click can't be used on any of these. You can't use active skills because you can't move, can't use aura because if you do, you won't be able to activate the aura, unless you choose always attack without moving but at that point, you'll be toggling the aura on and off.

Am I missing something?

Also, after getting arcane surge from the jewel, do you use anything else on the wand?

You put auras on the second hotbar, IIRC it defaults to hold control to show. For one aura, you have to switch the slotted skill to turn it on, by clicking the slot then clicking the remaining aura. I put my auras on control-QWERT, one on middle mouse, and if i'm on a 7-aura version i swap the the on in the middle mouse slot to turn it back on if needed, using the click->select last aura, putting it on middle click just for a single toggle on.

For active skills, I run with Arc on Q, Galvanic Field on W, Bane or Pushment (Depending on budget) on E, Flame Dash on R, move-only on spacebar in the fifth action slot, move-only on left click, and Vaal Arc on right click.

If I'm using weapon swap jaws of agony fire traps for power charge gen, i put weapon swap on '2' (I have flasks on bonus mouse buttons, not 1-5), and then after swapping, i spam Q for fire traps until max charges, then i swap back with 2, then i press Control-QWE to turn back on life auras (if applicable, when using prism guardian).

Once you have arcane surge from the jewel, you just remove arcane surge from the socket. You could use Faster Casting as a filler, but it's too fast in my experience. In the 'final' mageblood skill gem setup, arcane surge has already been removed with the assumption you have the jewel already, and some other skills get moved around which uses the gem socket up.
I feel like I'm squishy. Like I'll randomly just get annihilated. I died 4 times in my last map so I'm confused as to why or if that is normal for this build. I figured with 5800+ ES and the rest 1 shots would be rare.

https://pastebin.com/R3bySJ5p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info