[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 5-40M DPS | From League Start to 40/40

G'day Cassie, what next for me?
Decided to use Defiance Banner instead of Herald of Thunder, no idea if that is good or bad?
More defense but less damage i suppose.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
G'day Cassie, what next for me?
Decided to use Defiance Banner instead of Herald of Thunder, no idea if that is good or bad?
More defense but less damage i suppose.

Check the skills section of POB and set it up as a 1:1 match, you've got some stuff swapped around that shouldn't be.

You can get +1 power charge on your helmet. And you can get level 100 and a second cluster jewel.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Unfortunately i am hopeless at POB, i have tried though.
I am at level 100, have been holding off a +1 helm simply because of the Determination mana reserve i have.
Thanks for this Cassie.
Last edited by EDMOSES on May 10, 2023, 9:18:03 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Unfortunately i am hopeless at POB, i have tried though.
I am at level 100, have been holding off a +1 helm simply because of the Determination mana reserve i have.
Thanks for this Cassie.

Once you fix your gems, you won't need the old helmet enchant for mana.

To view the POB skills, click on the far top left where it says skills. Then, near the middle, you will see a list of skill sets called "Socket Groups". Click on each item under "Endgame", and it will show you the correct gems to use and the correct armor to put them in, to the right of it.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
What does Circle of Fear do on this build?

Last edited by leopard2lx on May 11, 2023, 10:38:02 AM
"
leopard2lx wrote:
What does Circle of Fear do on this build?

You get any of the ones specifically with "+1 Maximum Power Charge", any other stats are a side bonus.
What about the power charge anointment for amulets? Does it work/is it good?

Another thing that wasn't clear to me. How do we make reservation go to health instead of mana without Prism (e.g. a two handed staff)?

I got the +1 power charge on the helm on my 5th one, I'm starting to consider myself lucky.
noob question but whenever i hit an enemy my energy shield moves to mana and my health starts draining rapidly any idea why?

Nvm found my answer in the comments
Last edited by selin357 on May 13, 2023, 11:26:26 AM
I've been loving this build, but managed to put myself in a position where I cant have all my auras on. I seem to have to pick between determination and vitality.

No idea where I went wrong, but with everything on I'm about 5 mana short of being able to cast an Arc.
Cassie would help if she could see your characters so make them public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info