[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

"
josh49504 wrote:
How come you use punishment over conductivity?

Conductivity does not increase our damage at all. Inquisitor crit ignores resistances.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hey Cassie how come vaal ark comes up as "duration" even on the normal side while arc normal gem does not show "duration".
Normal vaal arc skill benefits a nice amount from a +2 duration chest.
Will try to get an Anomalous 21/20 if 1 becomes available.
Last edited by EDMOSES on May 23, 2023, 10:06:36 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hey Cassie how come vaal ark comes up as "duration" even on the normal side while arc normal gem does not show "duration".
Normal vaal arc skill benefits a nice amount from a +2 duration chest.
Will try to get an Anomalous 21/20 if 1 becomes available.

I'm actually not sure! Best guess it's related to the "Lucky" buff from Vaal Arc. It shouldn't increase Arc's level by 2 from the duration corrupt since it's not a duration spell, though.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Level 20/20 Vaal arc tooltip in HO 116,961. That is for "normal" arc. States gem level at 23.
Level 21/20 arc tooltip in HO 109,710. States gem level at 21.
So yeah it is recognizing the normal side of Vaal Arc as having duration so is benefiting from ++ duration chest.
Galvanic field is also Duration so go get a +2 duration chest. Mine cost 2 div.
Hey Cassie, thanks for the build I'm really enjoying it so far.

I have a question about the Cluster Jewel.

On POB you say "MUST have Arcane Heroism, Burden Projection, Conjured Wall or Practiced Caster".

So we need a 8 passive skills cluster jewel with seal mender + sap psyche + 1 of those ?

I have been trying to craft this for the past few days following your crafting tips but it seems I can't get it right D:

What's the most important on this jewel ? The 8 passive skills, the 2 important skills (seal+sap?) or all of this is needed?

Thanks again!
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Level 20/20 Vaal arc tooltip in HO 116,961. That is for "normal" arc. States gem level at 23.
Level 21/20 arc tooltip in HO 109,710. States gem level at 21.
So yeah it is recognizing the normal side of Vaal Arc as having duration so is benefiting from ++ duration chest.
Galvanic field is also Duration so go get a +2 duration chest. Mine cost 2 div.

Vaal arc has higher "dps", though, regardless of that. The numbers are different for its base damage. You'd probably want to test this by socketing the gem into a different item too and comparing. It shows the level when you mouse over the gem in socket.

The optimal single-corrupt is 40-50% damage because it affects arc AND galvanic. for second corrupt, you want either +1 gems or +2 duration, then you socket galvanic. This is because galvanic hits a "more damage per shock" breakpoint with it, giving it more value.

"
Funnytech wrote:
Hey Cassie, thanks for the build I'm really enjoying it so far.

I have a question about the Cluster Jewel.

On POB you say "MUST have Arcane Heroism, Burden Projection, Conjured Wall or Practiced Caster".

So we need a 8 passive skills cluster jewel with seal mender + sap psyche + 1 of those ?

I have been trying to craft this for the past few days following your crafting tips but it seems I can't get it right D:

What's the most important on this jewel ? The 8 passive skills, the 2 important skills (seal+sap?) or all of this is needed?

Thanks again!

The two main skills are seal mender and sap psyche. The third, specific notable pushes both of the good skills into the front positions preceding the jewel sockets, saving you two passive points. Jewels generate their tree different depending on notable mods, including where they place them.
idk if im dumb or blind but is galvanic field always need to be cast or is there a auto cast option im just not seeing?
"
idk if im dumb or blind but is galvanic field always need to be cast or is there a auto cast option im just not seeing?

You do have to manually cast it, yes. It's only used for single-target damage, so you only need to do this when you see an appropriately tough target. For basic pack clearing you're just spamming Arc.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"

You do have to manually cast it, yes. It's only used for single-target damage, so you only need to do this when you see an appropriately tough target. For basic pack clearing you're just spamming Arc.

tyvm for the reply!
Had a go at crafting +1 frenzy charge precursor's emblem topaz rings.
Did about 20 fails.
Can see why these things are so expensive lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info