[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 5-40M DPS | From League Start to 40/40

Got it. I've been doing well with Shimmeron anyways.

Just a few questions here, we don't have to spam arc due to mana restrictions, correct? It regens pretty fast but not enough to just hold right click.

What's the point of Vessel of Vinktar? Bosses?
I feel like when I use it I get extremely fragile, and it's scary to see how fast my energy shield goes up and down.

Last one: I haven't tried Vaal Arc yet, is it like Arc where I can just cast it normally or do I have to fill the soul thingy before I cast it?
I'm currently leveling some arcs to gamble for a 21.

Thank you so much for the guide, I haven't had so much fun and been into a game like PoE for a while. Now I just wanna log in and blow things up :)
"
spiralfire wrote:
Got it. I've been doing well with Shimmeron anyways.

Just a few questions here, we don't have to spam arc due to mana restrictions, correct? It regens pretty fast but not enough to just hold right click.

What's the point of Vessel of Vinktar? Bosses?
I feel like when I use it I get extremely fragile, and it's scary to see how fast my energy shield goes up and down.

Last one: I haven't tried Vaal Arc yet, is it like Arc where I can just cast it normally or do I have to fill the soul thingy before I cast it?
I'm currently leveling some arcs to gamble for a 21.

Thank you so much for the guide, I haven't had so much fun and been into a game like PoE for a while. Now I just wanna log in and blow things up :)

Cluster jewels and enlighten get your mana to the point where you can spam, but it's generally not super necessary.

Vessel of Vinktar has no downside if you have purity of elements. It negates the shock. In fact it also gives a little regen by reducing the lightning damage over time taken from your shimmeron. When your vessel of vinktar is on, you'll get a small damage boost from the added lightning.

Lastly, and most importantly, because it gives you life leech that gets converted, it doubles your leech instances. You'll have to check the wiki page for this, but essentially what this means is that you can max out your leech per second with half as many individual hits. This matters a lot on our slow hitting build. This benefit is essentially just for bosses, but it can be noticeable while fighting stronger rare monsters too.

Vaal arc requires souls to cast; you put it on a different button than your regular Arc. You only need one gem to unlock both spells, the vaal version is given to you as a bonus.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Oh, I get the vaal orb now, pretty cool. Thanks!

I remember another thing. I'm elemental resistance capped without my belt, so I got one with some other stats, which seems pretty good, what do you think?

Ty <3
"
spiralfire wrote:
Oh, I get the vaal orb now, pretty cool. Thanks!

I remember another thing. I'm elemental resistance capped without my belt, so I got one with some other stats, which seems pretty good, what do you think?

Ty <3

A decent Crystal Belt would be better.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hey Cassie got a +2 to power charges and endurance charge Annihilating light staff. Only cost 2 div so i grabbed it.
If you want to try it out hit me up in game, will be online for the nest 5 hours or so.
Even coloured it for you.
Staff needs leveling tho.
Maybe even use a Enduring Composure cluster to have up to 5 Endurance charges as well?
Last edited by EDMOSES on May 5, 2023, 8:50:47 PM
Thought I'd post this question here - how do you deal with poor blight layouts on toxic sewers? I've found that sometimes the pump is at the centre of a 4-way intersection and you can only build a single tower for each lane - so not enough to set up any of the combinations. Are there any ways around this (aside from build DPS of course)?
"
Parhelius wrote:
Thought I'd post this question here - how do you deal with poor blight layouts on toxic sewers? I've found that sometimes the pump is at the centre of a 4-way intersection and you can only build a single tower for each lane - so not enough to set up any of the combinations. Are there any ways around this (aside from build DPS of course)?

The best thing to do then is build freeze 3 towers and dps everything.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Parhelius wrote:

The best thing to do then is build freeze 3 towers and dps everything.

Great, thank you :)
Hey cassie congratz on the build, switched from LA was bored, had 25Div to spent, one thing, on the militant faith jewel, what I am supposed to put on the passive skill and on the seed in the tool? what are we looking for?
Also another thing, as the rings with the power charges are pretty expensive I am using two rares with - total to mana cost of skills, thats the only way I can spam the arc skill its, how do u sustain the use of the skill without the total to mana cost on rings? am I missing something? can you check my build to see if I can improve anything?Thanks!
"
bonezz wrote:
Hey cassie congratz on the build, switched from LA was bored, had 25Div to spent, one thing, on the militant faith jewel, what I am supposed to put on the passive skill and on the seed in the tool? what are we looking for?
Also another thing, as the rings with the power charges are pretty expensive I am using two rares with - total to mana cost of skills, thats the only way I can spam the arc skill its, how do u sustain the use of the skill without the total to mana cost on rings? am I missing something? can you check my build to see if I can improve anything?Thanks!

Use dominus to get inner conviction, and use the seed tool to make sure it DOESN'T transform your good notables nearby to the socket, based upon the one you are looking at buying.

We solve our mana problem using cluster jewel notables. You also get mana regen per power charge on the tree, in the top, so check your mana sustain with power charges up rather than in hideout. Most of the time, you are not meant to spam arc anyway, you need to cycle in galvanic field, as well as dodging away from monster attacks.
Last edited by Cassie322 on May 6, 2023, 11:55:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info