Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

As a standard player GGG plz fixed your map stash convert problem instead of devolop those bullshit pass thing
Would you consider making these in to alternate arts also? Was kinda dissapointed when i equipped the aegies aurora skin and it didnt change the art :/
Last edited by marwis on Feb 18, 2022, 6:20:19 PM
i'm just sitting here mouth wide open...

idk what to say other then, i can't believe where shit went. wtf is this crap?

edit: HOLD THE HELL ON! THAY ARE TEMPORARY?!

you guys literally lost all logical sense... 2 years ago you made a joke of blizzard after your mobile game announcement. these days you guys are worse then them and step down to EA status...

also: inb4 comment deleted because you guys can't take the truth.
Last edited by TheBenShee on Feb 18, 2022, 6:31:32 PM
Missable challenge rewards that not free, because you must to spend your time for that.
Missable supporter pack MTX.
Missable mystery box opportunity, that later cost a lot more at the end.

Now missable PAID battle pass that also required your spended TIME and contains visual effect for niche uniques? Seriously?

How many cash you want, GGG? And for that exactly? To hire more visual artist that create more paid MTX?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Not being able to use points is a non starter for me. Looks like a good place to put points I have if I could. Disappointing.
Might be time to quit this game if this is the plan moving forward to make money...
"this is a blatant re-packaging of the old racing reward system that gave us unique item skins / unique items with alternate art, except now you have to pay for the rewards and you also have to race in the league for them."

Agree completely. It is a bad precedent. Maybe players are giving GGG too much money, and they think they can do whatever they want without repercussions? Making this league only is a double slap in the face for standard players.

Imagine paying for a portal/back attachment MTX that you had to complete a bunch of one league only challenges to unlock?

Horrible decision by GGG on this.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Path of exile has been a mainstay in my life for what feels like such a long time. Thank you guys so much for giving me a gaming experience like no other. I've loved watching you guys develop this game more, and more over the years.

This decision however, truly hurts my heart. This game has grown so much. You guys did all this so far. You can keep doing it! If you compromise your integrity now, it will only become easier to do so moving forward. Its not my place to tell you how to run your company, but please reconsider. You already have a model that works, you dont have to do this. Its not too late!
"compromise integrity"???

Guys, really? A company is trying to find a fair way to make money, since their game is free, and where is NO P2W at all. (Don't start that old stash tab discussion again. If you choose not to pay anything for something great... well.. that's your problem.)
You can't expect getting everything, everywhere, every time immediatley for f'n free!
If those MTX were fgree, you would love them. Ever watched the chat on twitch, when there are twitch drops enabled?
Like a frigging mob of locusts and hyenas....

The game is still the same.. with or without the battle pass... if you only riot because people who are willing to support a product, might buy some MTX in a battle pass that does not influence the game at all... and talk about "compromising integrity".. you are not only misers.. parasites to those that spend some dollars THUS ENABLING you to play a free game without spending money.. but also kinda delusional. ^^

"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
"compromise integrity"???

Guys, really? A company is trying to find a fair way to make money, since their game is free, and where is NO P2W at all. (Don't start that old stash tab discussion again. If you choose not to pay anything for something great... well.. that's your problem.)
You can't expect getting everything, everywhere, every time immediatley for f'n free!
If those MTX were fgree, you would love them. Ever watched the chat on twitch, when there are twitch drops enabled?
Like a frigging mob of locusts and hyenas....

The game is still the same.. with or without the battle pass... if you only riot because people who are willing to support a product, might buy some MTX in a battle pass that does not influence the game at all... and talk about "compromising integrity".. you are not only misers.. parasites to those that spend some dollars THUS ENABLING you to play a free game without spending money.. but also kinda delusional. ^^

You act as if GGG were barely making ends meet before now.

This move is just greed, plain and simple.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info