Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

"
seandkiller wrote:
"
Azarhiel wrote:
At this point of greediness, i'd like to buy an offline version of Path fo Exile with all content released to this day including synthesis and you would never see me again forever...

God yeah. All the fun of PoE without GGG's shit balance and mtx policies.

That would be a dream come true, and I would gladly give over $30 for that to happen.
"
Adrenicrome wrote:
"
seandkiller wrote:
"
Azarhiel wrote:
At this point of greediness, i'd like to buy an offline version of Path fo Exile with all content released to this day including synthesis and you would never see me again forever...

God yeah. All the fun of PoE without GGG's shit balance and mtx policies.

That would be a dream come true, and I would gladly give over $30 for that to happen.

Same. I'd buy that for the price of a shiny new AAA game, easily.

And if it were offline that would also allow mods for even more fun with the game.

What a shame.
THIS AINT IT DOG
I am forced to post... hell fucking no.
This is disappointing. The Battle Pass system does not have to exist in every game.

If this 'Vault Pass' is advertised all over launcher & login, or even display a Battle Pass level on my UI, I'd be too annoyed to play. I thought this game was a space safe from that garbage!

( ,_,)
so ppl should buy core packs + season packs AND a battle pass for half the price of a season pack... also i get i watchers eye skin... usefull.... very much so.
This is such a bad idea, making the upper limit matching the number of in-game maps is arbitrarily inflating the value of certain rare unique maps.

Also, this is absolutely not worth the asking price. If your intention with this is is to generate additional income for the company sure, but if you are trying to come up with methods to increase player retention, this is an absolute failure. At least add point rewards to the system. Most people have enough MTX's that this isn't even the slightest bit enticing. What an awful way to rehash the old race reward system.

GGG, I am disappoint.
Just NO! This does not belong in POE and $30 is just a joke.
"
Are the Pass or its cosmetic unique item skins available after this league ends?
No. The Pass can only be purchased during this league and its cosmetic unique item skins are exclusive to this Pass.

$30 for temporary unique skins? HELL NO
1) $30 seems a bit much for what you're getting, on top of making it something you have to pay to earn.

2) Can we really not buy these with points? They really should be rolled into some of the supporter packs at the very least.

3) Fear-of-missing-out marketing/MTX is questionable, you guys already went back and fixe your lootboxes with items that come back in the shop, and at least the league challenges that could be considered FOMO as well but is at least free and a reward for playing. Technically the Brimmed Hats and supporter packs also fall under this as well, but both of those are "what you see is what you get".

4) You're having a direct impact on in game economy with this since it requires every single map, uniques included. It should cap out at the amount of regular maps that are on the atlas, but Unique maps count towards it as an alternate path of progress so some maps don't shoot up in price because they're required to get a cosmetic now.
Last edited by Akutare on Feb 18, 2022, 10:40:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info