Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

30 make it 20
Also is kinda lame :(
hope we get some cooler stuff
The begining of the end …

Why … just why ?

Soon exp pass , gear pass etcc

Fucking shame ….i thought you guys are diferent but i guess tencent isnt eh ?

Disapointed really …

You should give this free to make ppl play more ..

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Disappointing.
sounds like a good deal cause those mtx are pretty fancy and time restricted but why on earth would i buy it before i finished all the atlas and made sure i got the most out of it?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Azarhiel wrote:
At this point of greediness, i'd like to buy an offline version of Path fo Exile with all content released to this day including synthesis and you would never see me again forever...

God yeah. All the fun of PoE without GGG's shit balance and mtx policies.
These look like fun individual MTX for the players using those specific items. I don't quite follow the progression concept in this case. Since I'm playing SSF and don't think I'd get much use out of any of these, I don't currently see myself buying the pass, but it's nice to have options.

I'm not super happy to see the button on the Atlas though. I'd happy to see it and/or the info appear inside the shop once I click SHOP. Even if I had bought this pass, I think I'd rather not see the Atlas button. I think it's more likely I'd buy an MTX which just removes the Atlas button without granting these item MTX, than I'd buy this particular pass.

If the Atlas button gets patched out, great. If it doesn't, I'll survive and will keep on playing. This league and 3.17 is absolutely superb though, thanks!
"
Kaere wrote:
At first I read this expecting a punchline, but it never came.

At this point, the punchline is GGG.
art rly cool
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Nope... .
CASUAL GAMER
Ehhhh 30$ is a bit steep for this lol. I'd get it for like 10$ or it should come with supporter packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info