Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

I want to point out, for all the people saying $30 is too expensive, I don't think you actually have a conceptual idea of how much points cost.

Okay so 300 points. Seems like nothing. You realize that's $30 already right? ONE pair of MID-priced wings or decent armour set is $30, even if you don't realize it. Know the valuation of what you're spending.

"Let us use points". Yes that would be nice, but the whole point of this is to increase monetization. This is tried and true F2P game that is on a AAA level. If you support the developer, you spend money on various things. Look back at this game in 2015, and look at it now. Our funding has MADE the game what it is, and has allowed it to continue instead of falling on its face.

So, for the value of 300 points, you basically get 8 limited skins that have some undeniably cool effects. The people that CAN and WANT to further support the game get a few cool items, and the ones that cannot or don't want to get the enjoy the exact same game as if no battle pass ever existed.
Last edited by Abbaddon on Feb 18, 2022, 1:13:22 PM
Would be nice if the purchase worked like other Battle Pass systems, where after the first Battle Pass purchase, you could accumulate enough points through gameplay to buy the Battle Pass for the next season. (i.e. Fortnite, COD Warzone, Apex Legends, etc)

$30 once if you can play to unlock upcoming seasons is pretty reasonable, but $30 per season seems excessive.
"
Abbaddon wrote:
I want to point out, for all the people saying $30 is too expensive, I don't think you actually have a conceptual idea of how much points cost.

Okay so 300 points. Seems like nothing. You realize that's $30 already right? ONE pair of MID-priced wings or decent armour set is $30, even if you don't realize it. Know the valuation of what you're spending.

"Let us use points". Yes that would be nice, but the whole point of this is to increase monetization. This is tried and true F2P game that is on a AAA level. If you support the developer, you spend money on various things. Look back at this game in 2015, and look at it now. Our funding has MADE the game what it is, and has allowed it to continue instead of falling on its face.

So, for the value of 300 points, you basically get 8 limited skins that have some undeniably cool effects. The people that CAN and WANT to further support the game get a few cool items, and the ones that cannot or don't want to get the enjoy the exact same game as if no battle pass ever existed.

but at least with the points, your guaranteed the stuff you buy, with the pass, your not unless you complete every task and to some, 117 maps is alot, time wise
$30??! holy holy hell. today, you've lost a fan GGG. i would have gone to bat for you guys no questions asked before, but THIS tripe..... this is stepping over the line. i will not be spending ANY money on PoE until this battlepass is removed.
Gonna slap my feedback under spoiler to preserve some space for more constructive responses
Spoiler
OMFG... 30$ for few skins, really? Skin for headhunter which 99% players never will get? Jezus fucking christ, I thought EA are the most dumb cosmetic sellers but we have a new winner now... 5$ maximum.
From this moment I swear - I will not give GGG any single cent until this [Removed by Support] is removed from game OR they reimagine prices.
Last edited by JC_GGG on Feb 18, 2022, 1:55:26 PM
Do we get a bottle of water from Chris Wilson's hot tub for the price?
Last edited by Silverpelt on Feb 18, 2022, 2:01:34 PM
The Game
Remember we do this for freedom

GGG
Nerf all to good starter builds, smaller drop rate but possibility of it being dropped everywhere. Makes a very good game, unfortunately it is not for everyone, in terms of time. Very advanced and technical crafting system and way too much RNG.

Player
On my free time
Too expensive....
This battle pass looks like a fun way to spice up map completion.
Thank you GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info