Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

the f###, first the three supporterpacks now this
ewwww imagine the OG vets who had put their skills to wins points in races for winning alt art for uniques back in the day giving a such competitive scene

now a kid with a dad credit card can have it efforteless

sad so see GGG following the step of EA predatory tactics

maybe bobby kotick soul had possesed poe devs
I saw enough comments "Hey GGG season pass would be dope!". Now admit who wrote that so We can have some fun reading your explanations why it was a good thing for the game.

Edit.
Oh okay its not that bad. but 30$ hurts.
Last edited by masive12 on Feb 18, 2022, 11:54:59 AM
You shall not pass
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Tencent really fucked you guys in the ass didn't they?
INSTEAD OF IMPROVING THE GAME YOU DO THAT?

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEAN AND THE FUTURE OF THE GAME
What did Kirac do to deserve becoming the shill NPC? You should know that most of your loyal players will buy this regardless, so why must you put it into the actual atlas? Feels very mobile game like, and it gives it a "cheap" feel, and less immersive. I can see this going in a very bad direction in the future. I suggest at least moving it to the shop and off the atlas, and stray away from this before reddit comes to your headquarters with actual torches and pitchforks.
"
You shall not pass

Run fools...
It’s just cosmetics. Nothing actually useful. I would rather pay to get some good gear that actually makes a difference.
I'm pretty sure all those haters haven't even seen the video.

These skins are SICK. The effects are incredible, I love the celestial projectile effect and the aegis aurora block effect. Good job!

30$ for eight skins for iconic unique items is a pretty good deal taking into account normal skin prices.

By the way, this pass is OPTIONAL. I don't get why dudes are crying rivers. It's annoying seeing every post the same deal with you people. Just grow up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info