Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

please let us use points to buy this
Last edited by NoobBug on Feb 18, 2022, 2:04:05 PM
$30 is too expensive.
Either YOU buy it, or YOU don't, please be quiet. Holy moly, NO ONE is forcing YOU too do ANYTHING.

GGG, good one, I will always support you and your content. Ignore the haters, keep malding haters KEKW.

*Laughing* in money.
PepegaCredit
"
Leonato wrote:
I'm pretty sure all those haters haven't even seen the video.

These skins are SICK. The effects are incredible, I love the celestial projectile effect and the aegis aurora block effect. Good job!

30$ for eight skins for iconic unique items is a pretty good deal taking into account normal skin prices.

By the way, this pass is OPTIONAL. I don't get why dudes are crying rivers. It's annoying seeing every post the same deal with you people. Just grow up.

So i agree with you that people are mad for something that is no big deal, you either buy it or you dont, get over your FOMO people thats for sure. the only thing is, let it not become a trend that at some point we will have buy this buy that button all over our screen (the first button is there now on the atlas).

i think for 30 bucks its a bit lackluster, and thats perfectly fine, the solution is right there - dont buy it. the battlepass idea itself is perfectly fine.
I want to use my points, for this!
Last edited by smarth_ on Feb 18, 2022, 1:01:50 PM
This is legit so cringe to see, If this isn't an attempt to milk as much as possible PoE before the release of PoE 2, I just don't get it.

30$ for 8 skins for 8 specific unique items sounds like such a waste of money.
Sure you can always use the argument of, it's optional, no one forces you to buy it, if you don't want to, you don't have to, but seriously, it could come up as a way better idea.

You could keep it like it is, and lower the cost;
You could add some character mtx to the mix, because, for instance, if I buy it for the Paradoxica effect, I'll give usage to 4/5 of the 8 skins tops. Sounds pretty uneficient to me;
You could also add a free version of the pass so that it "forces", in a way, people to grind the league for the extra rewards, maybe even make the current skins part of a free version and actually give some decent stuff for the 30$.

If there are people that think that the price of it for what we get is ok, you're probably mentally ill and should seek psychiatric help.
Nice, not for standard players, guess u guys dont like money :)
So THIS is the real reason Zana and Navali went into exile...

They must have heard of it before us!

Personally, from a business point of view, $30 is ALOT for some people.

Should have made it $10-15 as that way, more affordable, and more people would probably have brought the pass. selling 4 more affordable passes at $10-15 is better than selling 1 for $30

30€? that's expensive. In any other game you'll get nice items out of a normal priced battle pass (15-20€), in PoE you'll get mediocre looking items out of a expensive pass.

No ty

Last edited by Grimstarz on Feb 18, 2022, 1:12:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info