Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

I am ok with the battle pass idea, but not based on the atlas level. I almost 1 year of playing the game every day, I never saw the Vintikar Square.
Also I do not use these items. Why I would spend something.
30$ for 8 things, this is worst than other companies that charge 10$ for 100 things.

If in this world still exists honor and respect, this battle pass will make you lose it.
30$ for 6 items you might never use it your build, are you out of your mind?
Most games charge around 15$, you get aprox 100 items and exclusive skin and enough points to buy the next battlepass if you complete it.

I'll pass...

You should work on fixing your game instead of trying to milk your players for more money.
Today: complete all map bonuses and pay $30 to unlock item-locked skins
Tomorrow: complete all map bonuses and pay $30 to have your character of choice leveled up to 90 and skipping the storyline
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:
Today: complete all map bonuses and pay $30 to unlock item-locked skins
Tomorrow: complete all map bonuses and pay $30 to have your character of choice leveled up to 90 and skipping the storyline

Thx for the cringe
Absolutely horrendous "Battle Pass" execution.
- Only very few, very specialized rewards.
- Basically no gameplay challenge/incentive.
- Quite expensive, especially compared to other games that offer a similar product.
- Cannot be bought with coins. Why even bother having a coin system then?
- Gets a second "shop" button when there is already a shop.
I don't know what to say tbh.

overall just disappointed. The price is high, the value is low, it indirectly interferes with the in-game economy.

it also starts a slippery slope for many reasons:

- additional in-game button beside the shop (right now it is marginal but where will it end)
- Fomo abuse
- forcing people who already bought supporter packs to spend additional money because for some fucked up reasons you can't spend coins to buy this.

can't wait for chris to announce nfts as a great addition to the game...

I was so happy to see the changes in this expansion and was eager to see what the devs have in store for the future, thx for answering and disappointing me earlier than expected...

This is completely fine!
Im Tired of all the crying and whining in the community. Even by streamers. Seems like its too many spoiled kids that dont have to pay their own bills here :S GGG is a workplace where employees go to work and get payed just like any other employees. What do you think would happen to the game if GGG didnt pay their workers? The only reason why the game still exists and keep evolving is that some of the players put money into the game. These skins they are selling here are completely optional to buy. Its a method for GGG to make some money without "pay to win". Isnt that what you want? If you dont want to pay for those skins, then dont buy them.
Cant be fun to go to work every day and see all those negative comments no matter what they do.
"
Luhc wrote:

on another note, there are still Innumerable Uniques that have been in the game for years and still dont have 3d art.

A part of our supporter money goes to the art team. I am not supporting to give priority to make more mtx but to finally get all the art done in the regular game.

I am pretty neutral on this battlepass. At least I know one thing: we won't be getting any race seasons anymore, that is for sure. Why bother making AA skins if you can't put them behind a price tag?
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
When you buy this pass, will it be giving rewards after this current league? Like say for next league, will you still gain rewards form the pass?
Is this an out of season April Fool's joke?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info