Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Its very Cool

You can take it or not Perfekt its only Cosmetik
80 reais era pra ser 18 reais pqp ta caro hein
30$ are u guys serious?
Really sucks you have singled out standard players....
"
gandhar0 wrote:

Please stop with that passive aggressive pigeonholing others.It is not relevant or useful how the Kirac pass works, that i explained in my first reply.

Yeah sure personal responsibility /etc. That's pretty obvious but still not relavant how this new thing functions.

There is no option for people that like Kirac Pass MTX (you call them addicts i call them interested). They literally have to buy it every league since:

1) MTX cost money if you have not already noticed
2) The Kirac pass skins only count per league and are unique only to that league, so people interested have to buy it every league

Not sure where i was "aggressive" (even googled the term just in case, but let's assume its my poor engrish, not a native speaker), but okay.

That "there is no option" part is somewhat weak tho, IMHO. There's always an option, especially regarding something as insignificant as some pixels on the screen. Wanting it "so bad i absolutely must buy it no matter what" is either okay if you spend its cost for your daily breakfast or plain childish/unwise if it puts your family budget at risk. Just in case, that statement bears no intended aggression towards anyone, be it an individual, a group, or a walrus.

Anyway, peace, i'm out. This thread is as "fun" as ten other threads about "XXX being POE killer"
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
nothanks
30$ is a meme XDDD
Couple thoughts - as a medium end game player (I get to about ~110-115 map completion, save for the maps that cost 2+ex to buy)

I don't ever get any of those chase items.. They're leagues ahead of my skill level, and I'm still getting 115 map completion, killing the Exarch, etc.

$30 for 1, maybe 2 minor cosmetics I would use is not that great a deal. $30 for ~8 cosmetics I would use, not a bad deal, but this battle pass is directly aimed at the small minority of elite end game players.

I LOVE the concept of the battlepass, but would love different themes.

Next theme: "Make it to Maps!" battlepass - Unlock each part from making it to the next act, and last one unlocked from completing your first map. Something super easy, but definitely likely to get way more pass purchase.
-goldrim effect
-wanderlust effect
-tabula rasa effect
-Blackheart ring effect
-Karui Ward amulet effect
-Lifesprig effect
-Axiom effect
-Redbeak effect
-"The Flash" character effect showing that you're "zooming"
things that benefit leveling uniques, that many people use would be a great idea to get not just the elite end game players to buy the pass, but the mid game players who also spend money on cosmetics (myself) and would see myself using them.

Great concept, small target audience with the current pack, excited to see what the future pack with a larger target audience will be.
30$ and u need to have the item? yeah no.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
$30 OMG. What the hell!?
The effects are really cool and look really good.
For 10$ it would be ok in my opinion. I mean they are unique bound effects.
(◉ ل͜◉)
ʕ◔ ε ◔ʔ
ヽ(^ω^)ノ
(づ• •)づ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info