Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

wow. i thought you guys were cool for only charging for cosmetics and storage methods, this is just insulting to every player that pushes content.

"what? you spent one week straight pushing the hardest content? well we are only going to give a reward to people who do that AND pay! sucks to be you poor losers! you get nothing for mastering our game!"

^ This is how the silent majority of die-hard players see this, atleast in my opinion.
"
grishnakah wrote:
Battle Pass has been done better by other games. Maybe look at how they work in other games before bringing it into PoE.

They know how it works in other games. You can't be a designer on such a massive game and not understand what a fair monetization model looks like.

This is just bad.
The game stays alive and updated because there are revenue streams can channel supporter money to the company. It's good they are finding new ways of enabling this while providing some cosmetic boons in return.

Interesting and pretty fine take on a battle pass.
can I skin transfer these uniques to my other items?
"
Nichot wrote:
OMG look at all thoses [Removed by Support] complaning about something they DONT NEED TO BUY. You don't want it ? SKIP IT ! It's a new way for POE to generate income, [Removed by Support] lmao

Yeah, I will just skip playing anymore thanks. This seriously feels like some mobile game tier addition, and I have better things to do.
"
The game stays alive and updated because there are revenue streams can channel supporter money to the company. It's good they are finding new ways of enabling this while providing some cosmetic boons in return.

Interesting and pretty fine take on a battle pass.

So.. piss off your supporters with ridiculously overpriced, time-restricted, league-restricted, in-your-face (literally right on the Atlas), crap value/no points, completely situational effects for items most players will only be using for a small fraction of their time playing?

I don't see how that's good for their revenue. This is a terrible take on a battle pass.

Old Masters were reused and zana was kicked out just for kirac to sell you his wares
It would be pretty cool if we could use these skins without the uniques, but only have the secondary effects when the appropriate unique is equipped.

Even if they look vanilla, that saves us some skin transfers.
Tencent !Tencent !Comes!
Also is too expensive,and don't have point!
What i do to spend 30$ buy some skin with no point?
support package still have equal point,and effect portal and something,
it's not worth it !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info