Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

XDDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDD
Why is every MTX in this game e times as expensive as other games
Kinda reminds me of the old race event rewards.

Not sure how I feel on this one...

Most players are probably just interested in 1-2 cosmetics from the 8, so it kinda feels like an illusion of value to try and get a wider net of people to pay above average for MTXs.

I know Chris said there was work on a POE battlepass, but I kinda expected better from you than this.
Not pay to win, but still a bit predatory.
I'm not a fan.
But I’m in standard… I played enough leagues and I’ll skip them when I don’t have the time for em so… wow ok, lol.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
30$ for unique item skins and hard to see effects under usual circumstances, if it was like 5-10$ then maybe, but the cost of a supporter pack to get sparsely used effects is not a good idea, if these were triggerable mtx that'd be so cool! but this is not it.
hi:)
"
UbEeNpUnKeD wrote:
for all you idiots bitching. dont buy it. its that simple.
i generally dont make a point of posting but the amount of hate that they are getting over an experiment..my god

Amen
I am starting to see the shadows on the stonewall.
Might be time to stand up and have a look outside.
(Allegory of the Cave)

These practices are gloomy, most likely it will trigger people to not come back next season.

We need less unobtainable MTX in PoE.

Putting Headhunter reward on the first pass to make sure to get at least some sales to prove to shareholders that it will work...

I think that all PoE MTX are way too overpriced, you cant visualize them either.
The prices needs to be tuned down to 33% of current value.

I think this pass should be a one time purchase available for the whole year at least. If it's league-locked I am 90% sure that I will ask GGG to go sit on the bench together with EA.

Hope Microsoft will not fall to this level of low developer self-esteem.
Sorry but 30$ is not worth for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info