Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

I don't like it.
I really don't understand why everyone is so offended by this. I mean the price is high and I don't understand why we cannot use points either. But if you don't want to pay it or don't use the items ... just a thought... don't buy the pass?

Why get all worked up over something like this. It's not P2W and it's not hurting anything. People that want to buy it will buy it and support GGG, people who don't want to don't have to buy it.

No one is forcing you to spent money on this game.
You guys will piss and moan about this then turn around and drop 300 points for one portal effect lol...

You don't like it, don't buy it. My god the amount of salt is overflowing...
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
These are actually some very cool MTXs that react to actual gameplay. I assume this is stuff that's going to be used more for future MTX items, and for PoE2.

That said, this isn't really any different than the existing supporter packs. We still have the league challenges offering free ones, just like always. If these aren't worth it to you, then you simply don't buy them, just like always.

Really, how is this any different?

This is a free-to-play game that only survives based on MTX sales. They literally have to sell these to keep progressing the game. I really don't understand the complaining about this. Be happy that some people will buy them and you keep getting to play every new league for free.
Good hustle
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Weird choice to do item specific skins.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
HAHAHAHA! YOU SERIOUS??? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Make it purchaseable with the ingame Points
Nice! But now something is happening to Doryani's Machinarium Maze Map.
absoluetely love it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info