Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Learn the appeal to why people like battlepasses triple G such as points returned if you play a lot, not a ridiculous 30$, and having a free version, because you missed every mark LULE
This is the worst idea I have ever seen.
thought its 1st april joke
I have no idea what people are whining about. Don't like it? Don't buy it. Most of you whining have never seen a bottled faith or headhunter anyway, so this isn't for you in the first place.

This is just cosmetic mtx being sold in a different form. I don't see you screaming that Louis Vuitton shouldn't sell purses because you don't want to pay that much.

Move on, nothing to see.
+1
Its optional, as said not affecting your gameplay.
Dont like it? Dont buy it. Simple as that.

Im happy with getting free skins from challenges anyway in a game that is completly and truly f2p.

GJ GGG
OOOOOOH LAWD THE SALT IN THIS THREAD!

"Waaaaah I don't WANNA pay money for cosmetics"

Well then don't. It's cosmetics for a FREE game.

"OH NO Y'ALL GONNA DO NFT'S NEXT!!!!"

Okay, this is such a stupid statement I don't even know how to address it.

"WAAAAAAAAAH YOU'RE LIKE EA NOW!!! TENCEEEEEENT!!!!"

Seriously? EA is a tire fire and you're salty over a BP that targets specific end game players?

Good Lord people, get a grip. It's a cosmetic track for $30. Don't buy it. Move on with your lives.
Oh no...the Dying Sun and Bottled Faith ones are so good. And they're also P2W lol.

I dunno if I want to set a precedent of donating $120/year to GGG for these. Guess I have 2 months to decide.
Well it's... Okayish
I guess there won't be huge demand for it - high price and top % uniques. It could be nicer tho if alongside these major rewards the pass would grant points, some less-valuable skins etc.
My experience is that the more "dense" the pass is the more likely average player will want to buy it.
So yea, not for me and not for the most od the game's community.
The idea is nice tho, so looking forward to future editions hoping they will be more complex.
Why? 30$??? cant use points??? who did this
Lol pretty hefty price. What's next? Trying to sell us some exclusive NFTs?

Heard it's the latest in parting players with their money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info