Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Come on, I have 297 coins in the store and you change money for the pass? Put it as if you could buy with points too. And it is quite expensive though the skins look cool.
"
"
fuck everything about this.

whyyy what is the issue i really want to know?
I mean the skins themselves are pretty cool and I understand why its priced the way it is looking at the rest of the cosmetics in the game (which a lot of us would agree are overpriced even if we still buy them because we adore the game). Its just all of this compounded ontop of itself that makes it kind of cringe. Even if you and I could buy it right now and have it fully unlocked thats not how everyone plays the game. Then you have the pricing and the fact that they're item specific on top of that. Maybe I'm being unreasonable but why not just sell them separately in the store or something if not to just fomo people into spending more money even after the changes to supporter packs (which I also understand because they started adding "higher value" cosmetics to them even if its fewer individual mtx for your money at lower tiers).
for all you idiots bitching. dont buy it. its that simple.
i generally dont make a point of posting but the amount of hate that they are getting over an experiment..my god
Oh god, no one is forcing you all to buy the battlepass.
cool idea
30USD for 8 target specific MTX is a bit much imo
Watchers Eye skin is not working
Mjölnir is only working for one instead of both Mjölnirs (dualwield)
It's just cosmetics, so I'm not really upset about this, but why can't we use an equivalent dollar value in points?
LMAO Reddit will be malding soon

Guys chill, it's just another pricey MTX, whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
wow
it's not even cosmetics, u're buying a possibility to get them by farm? wth is that?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info