$10 sure take my money.
$30 not a chance...
Steam crashes the game after patch. Sadge
"
Vomica wrote:
Wait, what is this?

Skipse na to deis
Holy shit lmao.
I checked. Today is February 17, not April 1.
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
Sooooooooooo...the skins are unlocked as you complete Atlas Bonus objectives....cool. That's a good idea and that gives players a chance to get some nice skins (albeit for very specific items) and cosmetics for doing in-game stuff. That's a great idea and something that has been done many times in the past in other games and it works well.

...Then you charge $30 just for the 'privilege' of being able to unlock the skins in the first place? ...Your cosmetics in general are already way too expensive, and now you just want to charge people more money for glitz and glamour? ...Nope, hard pass by me...not buying this crap.
Honestly disappointing, a new low when it comes to microtransactions. I swear, if this is the start of season-pass for the game as a whole where you need to do things to progress and not only be cosmetic, I will quit.
Think about it, if a future season pass gives you something that is actually useful, for say stash-tabs, skills, or anything else, like locking away gameplay and content that should be part of this game, it's just wrong.

I am stretching it a bit now, but for now, I am not bothering buying this, but I cannot say for certain about the future of POE, let alone POE 2 when it comes out. All I can do are to pray and hope that everything will be alright in the end.
30$ for a skin I can not even see on one item I may wear? no chance dude. if this was like 5 dollars maybe. and as others have said, this may be the beginning of the end. hope not.
30$ for skins ill never be able to use in SSFHC. no shot.
I was guessing 9.99$ then id be like okay maybe but kinda sucks this skins will not get used. These are so incredibly specific on when they can even be used whats the point.

30$ + impossible to get items. No one it ever going to buy it.

Change it to

10$ + Skins for rare items. Then you have a deal ill buy the pass every league.
Back to the beach.
30$ for now i wonder what the future holds... daily login rewards? some time will pass and it no longer be different then other Nasty gaming companies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info