Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

pay to win for alt art ?
ING:@Blaeknight
30# Characters LV100!
11/21/2019 Kalandra Drop!
ooo pay to win :-)
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
As others have said, this is a slippery slope. You didn't implement this in a bad way, but most people will agree that we'd rather not have this at all.

This can bring along things like discount items in shop pop-ups during gameplay, daily login reward or some other trash mobile mechanics.

First thing that comes to mind when I see this, is the mtx reroll box that charged you 5$ each time you wanted to reroll mtx. You removed that box a few hours after adding it to the store due to backlash.

I hope to not see stuff like this going forward. I really love supporting the game via supporter packs, but this puts a sour taste in my mouth and makes me not want to purchase packs I was going to.

is this a joke
Might be cool if I actually used any of those uniques. Would have preferred basic skins that can be unlocked rather than these ultra-specific targeted uniques.

I get it though, they are targeting the people that already play the game a ton - thus the HH, bottled faith, Aegis, paradoxica skins.

And remember friends - if everything looks special, nothing looks special.
Last edited by Stull on Feb 17, 2022, 5:32:32 PM
$30???

HAHAHAHAHA NO
I had to check my calendar to make sure it wasn't April.
"
IsodorRodosi wrote:
No.

Just no.

What are you doing GGG?

I thougth you where different. Future EA incoming.

hasn't GGG been bought by Tencent or something? Well, this was inevitable
Just no, i don't like this. Never gonna buy this.
So 30 bucks for 8 skins... out of which I will only ever use one. If I was able to buy one for 4 bucks, then sure, sign me up.

But the way this has been implemented screams greed.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info