Upcoming Improvements to the Archnemesis Panel

YES YES YES, tks for the update, no more alt tab non-stop or looking at another screen while getting 1 shot across the screen
Hey. The current improvements to the UI look ok and clean and i'm sure they will improve the QoL of recipes in general.

However, please, no more missed opportunities, have the pieces STACK!

The worst feeling is to have pieces constantly discarded, cool/interesting recipes rejected for more "meta" ones, having to overthink each drop mid-map is very unfun and irritating and all of this just because they cannot stack.

Please, by having them stacked players will have the full agency and control of not only trying out new recipes, actually engaging with the league mechanic and learning to enjoy the mechanic because now they can pick up everything and decide for themselves when and how they will have an Archnemesis "session/crafting" without stress and/or FOMO.

If executed properly, players enjoy it more, play more. It's a win/win, that simple. Please have them stacked!

Best regards.
That's that good stuff we're lookin for
Thanks so much for listening GGG Team!

As others have stated, we definitely need more space for working towards higher-tier recipes.

A sort button would be nice as well.

That aside, great league so far.

Last edited by Sighted on Feb 16, 2022, 5:24:11 PM
In my opinion the stackability of these OR more space is priority 1. Clarity is priority 2. Not the change i was looking for, im disappointed.
Add 2nd tab for completed recipes pls
Please, give us more space in the Archnemesis inventory. Sorting would be a nice-to-have. Though the recipe picker is very much a welcome change.
Last edited by wibryz on Feb 16, 2022, 5:31:24 PM
Stack or more rows.
Even having 4 sets of 4 squares separate from the grid where we can put the recipes we want to run and are working on would help a lot.

With 30+ recipes, wont we just end up with all stones highlighted?
Good news!
Dear GGG, you missed the biggest problem with this system: we need more SPACE for components.

We can use 3rd party tools for highlighting, we can't use 3rd party tools to get more space.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info