Upcoming Improvements to the Archnemesis Panel

heck yea!!!
To be honest, it looks a bit like a duct tape solution. But it's better than nothing, so I appreciate making the league more playable. Still not a fan of the design.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
The best improvement would be to be able to bulk sell this garbage and never think about it again.
While I appreciate the changes, I think you missed the mark GGG... Please just give us more space in the UI or make these things stackable already... 64 slots and 63 total components is just a recipe for frustration for all of us players.
To all the girls in the red high-heeled shoes,
they took all our money and stole all our boos.
They ain't got their cherries, but that's no sin,
they still got the box the cherry came in!
still dont have space for multiple high tier recipes
useless change, we need more space or make them stack...
I'm scratching my head to understand, out of all these feedbacks on the UI, the NUMBER ONE FEEDBACK IS THE STASH SPACE, AND YOU DON'T GIVE IT TO US? WHY?
Ok, but can't you make stash 2 times bigger?
While this is great and sorely needed, we could also use a bigger inventory for materials. Even adding a single row and column would be a big help!
Sort button?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info