3.17.1 Patch Notes Preview

"time and tide wait for no man" is one of my favourite lines in this game. although not an original, it is an absolute classic and almost universaly applicable. especially in a game where the hideout is lava.
Stackable Archnemesis artifacts when?
fix legion monsters' sound thanks
And still no word about making archnemesis inventory larger? Just give us about 3-5 tabs of the same size in there please. This is nightmare otherwise.
Pls fix multithreading issue causing fps drops
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
It is now possible to sell items to Kirac.

Pog I feel I did my part on reddit on this one :D

There are some more bugs Id wanna see fixed soon though, like when eater of worlds or searing exarch influence appears on the map almost all items will start showing double influence icons on the filters even if you disable filters.. like a scour orb double influenced icon..
Happens almost all the time.

Then CTRL clicking a map into the map tab will not bring you to that tab and map.. so if you accidentally click on a map influenced by Delirium it is gone forever.
I dont understand why we cant search influence types.. like the search bar, let us type "Delirium" and it would highlight delirius maps in the map tab.
(EDIT: I have bought the Delirium tab and the map went there.. this is why I couldnt find it)

And lastly unique flasks do not go to unique stash tab anymore when CTRL clicking outside the unique tab

Not bug it seems be intended. You can't mark by icons and hide. Icons are visible always.
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Pls fix the bug it happend sometimes OCCULTIST(already allocate PROFRANE BLOOM) CANNOT CURSE HEXPROOF ENEMIES. I had to fight hexproof Baran and the build is useless while it is a master of curses
so, zero upgrades to stupid league mechanic? Wow.
i see, i see. another "make league as we can and then forget about it and start doing next one"
i just wish i didn't have to listen to the Envoy and his useless stories all over again. absolutely hate those times when he is in a room not connected and you are forced to hear it.

PLEASE REMOVE THE ENVOY OR SHUT HIM UP
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"Fixed a bug where the user interface for The Searing Exarch and The Eater of Worlds Altars could re-appear after you had selected an option."
This happens for Betrayal too on unveils.

Also on Betrayal bugs, CTRL+Click doesn't work with the item once it's inside the Unveil popup after you unveiled it (to take it back to inventory).

Also on Betrayal bugs, I did a safehouse where I fought 4 members of the safehouse (1 Leader + 3 assists) and I did NOT get the credit towards the "Boons of the Atlas II" challenge.
Specifics: Intervention, Vorici as leader, can't remember the other 3 names.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info