3.17.1 Patch Notes Preview

"Lilly Roth no longer reminds you that time and tide wait for no man when saying goodbye to her in a hideout."

HAHAHA I knew something was making me angry in my hideout :D :D :D
"
Fixed a bug where having an Aura supported by Eternal Blessing was not disabling Pride or Flesh and Stone.

I didn't know clever use of game mechanics, was a bug.
Fucking bullshit honestly.
I'll always remember that time and tide wait for no man.
No Archnemesis stash improvements? Sadly I will keep skipping this league mechanic :(
Blight map fix?
Great work GGG!! :)

I will miss Lilly's line, since you are adding selling tab to Kirac (and there is so many other NPCs with selling option), maybe consider letting Lilly as it is for the ones who like it.

Overall the expansion and league is great! Very welcoming and fun for casual player like me! Thanks!!
Fixed a bug where hovering over an enemy whilst channeling a Skill would cause your character to stop turning.

Does this fix some channeling bow skills not being able to target correctly? or having really tiny hitboxes ?
"
Masonn wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where having an Aura supported by Eternal Blessing was not disabling Pride or Flesh and Stone.

I didn't know clever use of game mechanics, was a bug.
Fucking bullshit honestly.

Your Non-Blessing Skills which Reserve Mana are Disabled while you have an Aura from a Supported Skill on you

It says in the skill this is how it is meant to interact.
Since the quote button isn't working for me lol...

Archnemesis stash really needs to be expanded to 10x10 or at least 9x9(maybe 8x10?)

More importantly, needs to be able to be sorted alphabetically. Sorting manually is so tedious that I won't do it.
Last edited by jaytea89 on Feb 15, 2022, 1:40:48 AM
what about the eater of worlds damage convert implicit blocks veil damage convert mods bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info