3.17.1 Patch Notes Preview

Would it be possible for you guys to make Achnemesis modifier stones stackable? Space is really an issue even with the expanded tab. Would be great if the tab was split for the different tiers and a dedicated space for recipes one is actively working on.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Hope your still working on the flask and gem tabs :O
Disappointing I have to respec out of blight atlas.
Nice, but please fix those harvest crases
Nice!
Last edited by Madace on Feb 15, 2022, 2:49:09 AM
Good. I don't have enough space for monster recipes from the league. Please increase the stock. We can't sell it anyway.
So, really 132 passives as I counted it; great. Now, we just need a /atlas_passives command.

Bug fixes and the archnemesis changes are very welcomed, but sadly, this list is far from enough yet.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
There are still a lot of atlas passives that have not been fixed that you seem to be ignoring. We sre still not getting free map crafts anywhere near 10% of the time, I haven't gotten one for 3 days.

Where's the buff to blighted maps to make up for the removal of the old awakener bonuses?

Thanks
Don't forget to fix sound when using empty flask - there should be no sound.
"
kankadir94 wrote:
I don't know why people are complaining about sustain but in the endgame I sustain like crazy. Its just that 12 favorite slots are not as effective since all 90+ maps are t16 now so even with favorites you will get other maps way more.

Archnemesis without a lot of/infinite inventory seems too much of a hassle for me in the end game not really worth it so I just skip it but it might be too OP otherwise so cant say I expected a change in there.

Because the favouriting system is not properly working. With 12x favourite you are 120x more likely to drop your favourite map. As there are something like 105 non unique maps or there abouts, you should be getting your favourite map over 50% of the time, unless Chris explained it incorrectly in the live stream, or maybe I misunderstood something. But he definately said 50% of the time it should be a favourite map drop.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Feb 15, 2022, 3:32:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info