3.17.1 Patch Notes Preview

can you highlight only recipe items of that item you clicked (or hover), if you click/hover on any

can you border another color if its an undiscovered recipe
so fast for tournament eh
"Fixed a bug where some Helmet Microtransactions unexpectedly decapitated characters."

Wait...no....I want to run around headless!
Kirac Missions are soooo unrewarding.... no Harbinger... no Strongboxes....Atlas passives on Kirac Missions ...please !!!

Zana--->Progress
Kirac--> Rewards ???? äööammm...nope
Last edited by MrKonKane on Feb 15, 2022, 8:00:06 AM
"
Updated the description of the Syncretism Atlas Passive to clarify it only applies to Shrines in Areas. Note that Atlas Passives that refer to Shrines do not apply to Lesser Shrines, Lesser Shrines are only affected by increased Effect of Shrines and Shrine Effect Duration from the Atlas Passive Tree.

sad :_(
GGG: "Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause...we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues."

-.-;
I would of liked to see frenzied addressed I'm specifically rolling maps for it and only gotten one in the past four days. It doesn't feel good to be level 97 and be gate kept behind a mandatory ingredient for almost every recipe. Perhaps add a 3 to 1 recipe to the new UI and it guarantee's a different one from what was put in. Making it rarer just makes me hyper focus on it since I wasted one or two before seeing all the recipes. Hope the new UI changes come out sooner rather then later, I didn't except such a bad UI after Expedition's was so well done. Anyone that doesn't know " ' " is the button to look at ingredients your welcome. I don't know how much time was wasted first few days thinking I could only look it up in a map.
B-b-but free pride.... ;___;
Put these foolish ambitions to rest.
"
semma_car19 wrote:
Not a very good patch. Unimportant bug fixes, while some game changing bugs are still in place. Cannot run blighted map quest. Some Atlas tree passives not working at all and Archnemesis inventory tab. Depressing patch notes.
I just received the Elder Portal effect from Delirium Everywhere event a month ago. Will support let me exchange it if I get the one from watching Twitch also?
Last edited by awave on Feb 15, 2022, 9:15:36 AM
No mention about Snipe skill being bugged and shoots 75% of the time not to Cursor Position!?

I feel so sorry for all the Bleed-Bow Builds outthere.

Glad I do not play it this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info