3.17.1 Patch Notes Preview

the aspect of a cat and aura removing bug fix plz?
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
I cannot see you fixed the bug where left click skill is unusable if "Always attack without moving" is unchecked. The game behaves like ther is no skill at all on left click.
Wen blighted maps??
well so will not increase the arch nemesis storage this week f
this league is one of the worsts i played i am not interacting with the league mechanic in most of the maps cause i dont have space doing the challenges and combining them
pretty much need pray for rng to find a frenzied or you cant combine anything i am trying vaal everything and do different maps to find mobs with mods but what a terrible gameplay do maps you dont want to try a very small rng
Last edited by Mokurp on Feb 14, 2022, 8:26:32 PM
Really disappointed about the Archnemesis improvements. The UI needs a lot of work.

My recommendation is to have separate stash areas by tier. Need to slightly increase the total number of slots to offset this change.

Please also add an auto-sorting button.
"
Lilly Roth no longer reminds you that time and tide wait for no man when saying goodbye to her in a hideout.

GEEEE thanks!!! that became so annoying after a while

"
The Essence and Crafted modifiers are now part of the same modifier family.

wait wut? for only trap and mine or everything????
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Last edited by AlekzZz84 on Feb 14, 2022, 9:09:28 PM
nice one thx
"
HatreT wrote:
"Lilly Roth no longer reminds you that time and tide wait for no man when saying goodbye to her in a hideout." - i cannot thank you enough for that.

+1
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Good job but, red map sustaining and several atlas nodes seem to be bugged, some archnemesis items such as "chaosweaver" or "frenzied" have ridiculously low droprate compared to others, also inventory is very small or no stackable items.

Dont wait any longer to fix this!

Agreed. Some of the "common" ones seem to be so rare now once you are doing T14+ maps.

"
DerDieDaDude wrote:
CTRL + F -> blighted map

nothing...

Already fixed - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3240160

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info