3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

hiii, how can i improve this build? im dying a lot i think maybe some better life items but dont know, i dont feel soo tanky even with 1k life more

POB here

https://pastebin.com/qHxBMEWU

Maybe with the enlighten 4 and determination i can be more tanky but i dont know if thats the solution
"
tiagoman wrote:
hiii, how can i improve this build? im dying a lot i think maybe some better life items but dont know, i dont feel soo tanky even with 1k life more

POB here

Maybe with the enlighten 4 and determination i can be more tanky but i dont know if thats the solution

A couple observations if defence is your issue.

1) use a life ring instead of polaric
2) use a defensive chest instead of hyrris (see guide for options)
3) have molten shell on left click and unlink from CWDT setup
4) use defensive flasks
5) get defensive auras setup properly
6) change the added Phys dmg to attacks craft on ring to something defensive.
7) use Bastian of Elements ascendency if you are not already
8) review your Pantheons to plug any defensive gaps

I haven't looked at tree, but look to pick up spell suppression/life in tree where possible.

You will then instantly transform into Mr Tank and be able to clear Wave 30 Simuls no problemo.

Last edited by brunowa on Feb 25, 2022, 10:53:01 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
tiagoman wrote:

POB here

A couple observations if defence is your issue.

1) use a life ring instead of polaric
2) use a defensive chest instead of hyrris (see guide for options)
3) have molten shell on left click and unlink from CWDT setup
4) use defensive flasks
5) get defensive auras setup properly
6) change the added Phys dmg to attacks craft on ring to something defensive.
7) use Bastian of Elements ascendency if you are not already
8) review your Pantheons to plug any defensive gaps

I haven't looked at tree, but look to pick up spell suppression/life in tree where possible.

You will then instantly transform into Mr Tank and be able to clear Wave 30 Simuls no problemo.

I think my tree its pretty ok, only clusters is the only thing that is left.

I gonna change the ring but i cant use determination bc i think i need enlighten 4 if im not wrong

Ty
The other addition you can make is get a watchers eye with some nice defensive mods.
How do I decrease the time between dropping a totem and when the ignite damage actually occurs?

Feels like I'm dropping my totems and waiting a full second until damage beings.
Do we need that helmet enchantment? or other is better?

TY!!
"
solomanstone wrote:
How do I decrease the time between dropping a totem and when the ignite damage actually occurs?

Feels like I'm dropping my totems and waiting a full second until damage beings.

This is exactly how Explosive Arrow works. There is a 1 second default delay from firing to explosion

To decrease it, look for reduced duration nodes or use divergent explosive arrow. Enhance that with an ashes of the stars amulet. Your DPS will be lower but you may prefer the playstyle if it's currently annoying you.
"
tiagoman wrote:
Do we need that helmet enchantment? or other is better?

TY!!

Don't look at enchantment in POB as my enchantment is irrelevant for this build. I usually don't bother with enchantments as I'm not much of a min-maxer.

The best enchants would be something for Explosive Arrow, such as attack speed.
Arcanist Brand + Flame Surge - it doesn't work.
"
Bender79 wrote:
Arcanist Brand + Flame Surge - it doesn't work.
So I just tested this, and it's working for me. Do you mean the brand isn't triggering the flame surge at all?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info