3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Gluitina wrote:
I wouldn't suggest ignite proliferation on gloves, that's worthless for bosses. Switch for a rain of splinters, the damage loss is lesser than losing the "+x% to fire damage over time multiplier. (and easily swappable as opposed to exarch implicit)

I'd rather take qol of not swapping ignite prolif to deadly ailments over +8% fire dot multi which would give me like 4% more dmg. Its personal preference tho.
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
Gluitina wrote:
I wouldn't suggest ignite proliferation on gloves, that's worthless for bosses. Switch for a rain of splinters, the damage loss is lesser than losing the "+x% to fire damage over time multiplier. (and easily swappable as opposed to exarch implicit)

I'd rather take qol of not swapping ignite prolif to deadly ailments over +8% fire dot multi which would give me like 4% more dmg. Its personal preference tho.

The T6 "While a Unique Enemy is in your Presence, +29% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier" is a 10% damage loss on my setup. You can even keep rain of splinters all the time. It's not an issue to nuke bosses.

"
Seibuss wrote:
Is Emberwake a good alternative to Polaric Devastation ? Its much cheaper and grants more Damage shows POB....

Depends i guess? Its less burst since higher damage kicks in after 2nd ignite and depending on EA duration and ignite duration it could be even worse. Like my regular EA duration is 1.51sec and ignite duration with emberwake would only be 2.13sec, so most of 2nd ignite would actually be wasted and it'll likely lead to loss in dps instead of gain.
Hey guys.

Can you check my profile, i feel like i have zdps (still leveling ...)

Got 6 link +1 corruption and i can't even kill bosses.

Feel like i've pierce somewhere, 4/5 fuse goes on wall and not on boss.

Thanks
"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey guys.

Thanks

Maybe its replica emberwake? 90% reduced ignite duration on enemies + ignites you inflict deal dmg 41% faster and your ignite duration is basically non-existent.

Edit. As for fuses on wall, it could be low accuracy.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Feb 25, 2022, 5:06:12 PM
"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey guys.

Thanks
You switched to EA at level 33? I did that, it was rough. Probably should have stuck with a leveling skill until into maps, much easier.

However, what's done is done.

Maybe a set of Ondars, they helped me... Not entirely sure they'd be better than your current Lochs, tho. I guess the attack speed is up all the time instead of having to wait for charges, so, maybe?

I think the -90% ignite duration on that replica Emberwake is killing your single target. Try swapping that out for something else.

Other than that, you really need to grind out some character / gem levels, get down to Elemental Equilibrium on the tree.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Gluitina wrote:
"
xdagg3t wrote:
how do you generate endurace charges?

Enduring Composure on small cluster

Can't find the cluster on the POB, yet it says that the build has and uses endurances charges.

I'm using the 40m dps provided.
"
xdagg3t wrote:
"
Gluitina wrote:
"
xdagg3t wrote:

Can't find the cluster on the POB, yet it says that the build has and uses endurances charges.

The 40+ mill DPS version doesn't have endurance charges. To get that damage you gotta give up on some defence.

You can easily get it in though if you want the endurance charges by simply swapping in the cluster mentioned above.
"
xdagg3t wrote:
"
Gluitina wrote:
"
xdagg3t wrote:

The cluster isn't in the 40m POB, and technically shouldn't have endurance charges checked. It's a leftover from the setup Bruno was running before he stopped leveling at 97 - if you check the "Well Rounded" POB, you'll see it.

You can also get charges by fitting an Enduring Cry gem.

Personally, I'm running both. Overkill? Maybe... but I'm not finished leveling this yet.

PS: That's not the only mistake in the 40m POB. He's also not checked Lifetap, which we absolutely have, so the burning damage is actually over 50m. At some point, it doesn't matter anymore when it comes to raw DPS tho.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Here's my version of pob. 96lvl with 52m dps without flasks and 55.5m with atziri's promise.

https://pastebin.com/tS8H27fv
Last edited by za6i9ka on Feb 25, 2022, 10:38:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info