3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
goobergeorge wrote:

I'm really struggling on yellow and red maps, I usually get killed my archnemesis mobs, or bosses. Damage seems to be ok, but I frequently get 1 shotted at 3.8k hp and I feel even at 4k hp wouldn't make much of a difference. I also struggle to use all the different buffs like defiance, grace, and determination. Any help would be appreciated. I know my ammy and chest piece is garbage.
To add some more advice...

My current setup is running 3568 life, which is less than yours. I'm running T16 maps, the new endgame bosses, sirus, etc, and not having any problems. The difference seems to be 2 things:
- 100% spell suppression
- Endurance charges

I have spell suppression on my chest (Hyrri's Ire), boots, and a quartz flask.

I generate endurance charges in 2 ways. I'm running Enduring Cry to offset the life cost of summoning totems, and as a side benefit, it generates endurance charges. Then I also have a small cluster jewel with Enduring Composure on it, which grants 1 charge every second if I've been hit recently.

Another thing I'd try to sort out ASAP is a chest with at least 2R 2B 1R, so you can socket Enlighten 3 (which is cheap) with Determination, Purity of Elements, Grace, and Defiance Banner. Linking all of those with an Enlighten 3 should let you run them all - if you take the 2 reservation masteries on the tree as well, next to Reflexes and Sovereignty.

I'll point out that a basic Hyrri's Ire is under 20c. Putting six sockets on it is a bit expensive, but you'll make that back colouring the sockets to 2R2B1G, then link those 5 sockets.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
How good are the endurance charges? If I was to get a small cluster with enduring composure?
AttackRate *6 Totems * Hitchance * (increased duration) = Fuses

I think you are overestimating the attack rate required to reach 20 Fuses. Since the timer really only starts to tick when the first arrow hits the enemy, if you already have 6 totems in place and firing at the same time, you should almost have 5-6 arrows on the enemy. So the formula should be AttackRate *6 Totems * Hitchance * (increased duration) + 6 = Fuses.
Guys, I can't use all auras simultaneously. I'm even already using Enlightment Support. Even so, it lacks mana to work all at the same time.

Could anyone deduce what is happening?
"
KapZombie wrote:
Guys, I can't use all auras simultaneously. I'm even already using Enlightment Support. Even so, it lacks mana to work all at the same time.

Could anyone deduce what is happening?

From what i see, your enlighten is only 2lvl and precision is 20lvl.
Figuring out what my next upgrades could be?

My last upgrades:

- Level 21cEA (1Ex)
- unnatural instinct (7Ex)

My thoughts for next upgrades:

- Enlighten for putting in purity of Elements
- optimize Cluster Setup
- better Bow with good AS
- Helmet witl cold exposure
- better Body Armour
- optimize Flask Setup
- better Chaos rsistance

I have some ideas, but I don't know which one would be best?

I run Grace, Determination, Defiance Banner and a high precision.
got 100% Spell suppression
Hit chance stay at 100/97
Attack Speed in HO without buffs 1,9
Got 4,8k life

For any advice / help iam thankful
Is there anything worth replacing the Ignite Proliferation support with if we get that proliferation implicit on gloves?
"
Polycystic wrote:
Is there anything worth replacing the Ignite Proliferation support with if we get that proliferation implicit on gloves?

We already swap in Awakened Deadly Ailments for Pinnacle bosses... So use that.
"
PattyWin wrote:
Figuring out what my next upgrades could be?

My last upgrades:

- Level 21cEA (1Ex)
- unnatural instinct (7Ex)

My thoughts for next upgrades:

- Enlighten for putting in purity of Elements
- optimize Cluster Setup
- better Bow with good AS
- Helmet witl cold exposure
- better Body Armour
- optimize Flask Setup
- better Chaos rsistance

I have some ideas, but I don't know which one would be best?

I run Grace, Determination, Defiance Banner and a high precision.
got 100% Spell suppression
Hit chance stay at 100/97
Attack Speed in HO without buffs 1,9
Got 4,8k life

For any advice / help iam thankful

I'd prioritise attack speed if you need DPS, or Purity of Elements if you need defence.
"
velvetpaws12 wrote:
How good are the endurance charges? If I was to get a small cluster with enduring composure?

Pretty good! +12% physical dmg reduction pretty much constantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info