3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

is there a 100% deli orb version?
Is it recommended to craft the endgame bow first or get the inspired learning first?
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Is it recommended to craft the endgame bow first or get the inspired learning first?

inspoired learning? where
"
LadyLoriana wrote:

Would go for the bow first, whatever your plan is.
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Hello!
I'm trying this build, and it feels extremely good. The damage is obscene, the clear speed is great, all that good stuff — but I do have one problem with it, and it's the fact that it feels a bit squishy (which seems normal for a bow build — but still). I sometimes got randomly one shot (in 80% deli) by something or other. Given that in the previous league I ran RF with ~750k eHP, its a bit disheartening.
As such, I ask of you one thing — o brilliant minds of the internet, please look at my build and tell me — what should I change in my build? I have 30d and am having fun with this build, so if your answer is "buckle up and farm yourself Mageblood" — I will accept it without complaint.
But I'm sure that I missed extremely obvious things, cause I'm not very smart.
Thanks in advance!

pob: https://pobb.in/fTkLSLxNGB-3
Hey mate.
I farm maxed delies with this build maybe 1 min per map and I am still missing the watchers eye. Are you killing things fast enough. I had the same problem with you till I upped my flask game ( phasing ) and started killing things faster. The specific watchers eye is 50-60 divs now so .

Needless to say avoid maps that have increased critical strike , monster attack speed etc

Also specific to this league :

1) culling strike + totem taunt enemies ( both on one charm )
2) suppress spell damage + deal more area damage ( both on one charm )
3) damage penetrates enemy resistance + % damage taken by totems ( both on one charm )

These three charms will put you at cap for suppress spell damage and help a lot with defense and dps.

Run all the combos on a spreadsheet and these are the best for this build
Last edited by GraveyardSquad on Dec 20, 2023, 2:11:59 AM
"
Hey mate.
I farm maxed delies with this build maybe 1 min per map and I am still missing the watchers eye. Are you killing things fast enough. I had the same problem with you till I upped my flask game ( phasing ) and started killing things faster. The specific watchers eye is 50-60 divs now so .

Needless to say avoid maps that have increased critical strike , monster attack speed etc

3) damage penetrates enemy resistance + % damage taken by totems ( both on one charm )

These three charms will put you at cap for suppress spell damage and help a lot with defense and dps.

Care to share your current PoB?

I'm wondering where I can upgrade my own build right now, but farming delies at 100% is way too hard for me at the moment.

Cheers !
I had polaric devastation but i also craft a nice vermillion ring.

My life with two vermillion is near 4700.
It is worth to lose 300 hp for extra ash dmg?
I can't change right ring for lightning res.
But on new ring i had accuracy and quite high elemental dmg with weapo. What you suggest?
"
Hey mate.

The "3% of Damage from Hits is taken from your nearest Totem's Life before you" from the Charm does stack with the "5% of Damage from Hits is taken from your nearest Totem's Life before you" from the Totem Mastery tree?
Hey guys, quick question, I feel like I don’t get somerhing here.

When I sim a Replica dragonfang with +3 EA vs. Ashes of stars with around 28% qual, Ashes of stars gives me a way better dps.

Is it really adding fuses or does it mean my attack speed is too low and that i’m enventually only reaching max. fuses because of the extra quality?

I feel like a +3 should be way above Ashes.

I hope the question is clear enough…

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info