3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Hey guys, I wanted to thank you all for the extensive info, this has been my absolutely favorite league starter every.

https://pastebin.com/Zjm88nf5

I managed to farm a mageblood doing purely expedition, primarily because when i was still building the character I utilized Portal on Death and let the totems clean up every expedition encounter.

I would love to take this build to the next level and add some sustain, I think that is really all I am missing but I don't see a clear way to add it. I tried stacking life regen but its hard to find enough space on gear or the tree to make it significant.

Anyone have any advice on how I can take my build to a tankier level? I would gladly sacrifice a bit of DPS, since no matter how high your dps is you are gonna take a few hits before the fuses "Pop" I have realized I need to add more layers of defense for juiced t16s

I added endurance charges and immortal call which has definitely helped but I still get random 1 shots
Hi all,

read the detailed explanation of how fuses work and doing the calculations I am at about 9 fuses. There is definitely huge room for improvement as I can do maps just fine but some bosses really push my build to it's limits or are just impossible. I'm struggling to figure out how to change my gear or passives to better increase my dps with minimizing my defense losses. Any suggestions on where to make improvements? I have about 6 ex banked to spend.

https://pastebin.com/DJmWiNh7

Last edited by mandangalo on Jun 2, 2022, 12:57:19 PM
"
mandangalo wrote:
Hi all,

read the detailed explanation of how fuses work and doing the calculations I am at about 9 fuses. There is definitely huge room for improvement as I can do maps just fine but some bosses really push my build to it's limits or are just impossible. I'm struggling to figure out how to change my gear or passives to better increase my dps with minimizing my defense losses. Any suggestions on where to make improvements? I have about 6 ex banked to spend.

Your Gear has massive problems... I would almost go so far as to call it bad.

You need massively more attack speed on the bow and quiver.
Furthermore you need more accuracy rating (you have a 76% hit chance). Best over ring or gloves and helmet.
For more Def you need 100% Spellsuppresion -> you can find it on Helmet, Gloves Shoes and Bodyarmour.

You can have a look at my gear where I have which stats on it. It should look like this. (My profile is public)

In the guide on page 1 under "Gear Detailed" is everything again exactly with the item stats.

Some "PROFI" tips for newbie :-)

I played this build with maxed gear 2th league, looks my profile for gear inspiration (two Hiero chars), tested many variants and chars (ascendancy)...

Best CHAR choice this league: +/-

Elementalist: top for damage (all damage ignite); bad survive, you must be good positional player; most expensive gear for total endgame;

Hieropahnt: best for middle ballance; good damage and good survive = boost from totems; 1 more totem free; don´t use "Rain of Splinters Crimson Jewel" (because debuff 30% for totems from total dmg);

Champion: best tanky and survive, HC viable; ascendacy for survive; free accuracy (important for this build); damage lowest than Hiero or Ele;

Best choice bow rolled for Hiero or Champion :
(My new craft bow, need only more white socked)

Best for sigle target = endgame bosses (uber Maven, uber Sirius) change "Ignite Proliferation Support" for "Awakend Burninig Damage Support"

For Elementalist maybe other bows better choice with hight flat dmg (all flat dmg ignite), but "mirrored" price :-)

Cheapest tips for game: use "Divergent Ballista Totem Support" = 20% increase totem range, great for map cleaning !!!

This build is good boss killer (great for new uber bosses, if you play positional).
Last edited by BigGeorgesCZE on Jun 2, 2022, 2:58:56 PM
Hey guys any suggestions on how to upgrade my dmg? thx

POB: https://pastebin.com/ms3p9PNH
"
Dolewan wrote:
"
mandangalo wrote:
Hi all,

Your Gear has massive problems... I would almost go so far as to call it bad.

You need massively more attack speed on the bow and quiver.
Furthermore you need more accuracy rating (you have a 76% hit chance). Best over ring or gloves and helmet.
For more Def you need 100% Spellsuppresion -> you can find it on Helmet, Gloves Shoes and Bodyarmour.

You can have a look at my gear where I have which stats on it. It should look like this. (My profile is public)

In the guide on page 1 under "Gear Detailed" is everything again exactly with the item stats.

Took your advice and made sure I had 100% spell suppression. Didn't realize it was so necessary for survival and am a bit tankier. Got accuracy and attack speed on what I could at the time. Still have more gear to buy and replace with better mods but so far it's a marked improvement. Thank you for the input!
guys how much accuracy rate is required?

i have like 3.5k and from PoB i see vs shaper i has 100% hit does it means i have enough accuracy already?
I cant understand how can we open malovelance with determination and grace. Even with nodes and enlighten 4 i cant help
hi all. Can you please tell me how to do even more damage in this assembly? here are the things that are currently

Last edited by saintdream54 on Jun 2, 2022, 11:54:17 PM
"
Zolthorn wrote:
I cant understand how can we open malovelance with determination and grace. Even with nodes and enlighten 4 i cant help

We don't need Enlighten 4. 3 is enough.. but 4 is icing if you want a higher level precision gem.

Make sure they are all linked with enlighten. Precision should be level 1.. only level it higher to whatever mana you have available.

Aside from that, ensure you follow tree and pick up mana reservation nodes, including the Grace mastery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info