3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Saerah wrote:
guys how much accuracy rate is required?

i have like 3.5k and from PoB i see vs shaper i has 100% hit does it means i have enough accuracy already?

If you have 100% hit chance then your accuracy is fine.

You ideally want 100%.. and if not that, then as high as possible.
"
saintdream54 wrote:
hi all. Can you please tell me how to do even more damage in this assembly? here are the things that are currently

You're looking pretty damn strong!

You should see a DPS boost by using the recommended +3 bow gems bow.

Crafting -9-12% fire res on helm, as well as ignites deal damage faster will be a big DPS boost.

If DPS is what you are after, you could also take Shaper of Storms for some mega DPS. You should be pushing some crazy numbers with these.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
saintdream54 wrote:
hi all. Can you please tell me how to do even more damage in this assembly? here are the things that are currently

Crafting -9-12% fire res on helm, as well as ignites deal damage faster will be a big DPS boost.

If DPS is what you are after, you could also take Shaper of Storms for some mega DPS. You should be pushing some crazy numbers with these.

thanks for the advice. swapping the bow will most likely only help with a single target, but will make it worse when clearing. but at the expense of the helmet is worth thinking about all the same.
"
saintdream54 wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
saintdream54 wrote:

thanks for the advice. swapping the bow will most likely only help with a single target, but will make it worse when clearing. but at the expense of the helmet is worth thinking about all the same.

You might want to also test that your arrows are hitting for single targets properly.

With +2 arrows on bow and +1 on quiver, you are shooting 4 arrow in total. This would shoot in a fork, and not directly at a single target.
"
saintdream54 wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
saintdream54 wrote:

EA is taking a lot of dps boost from its level, so +3 bow is huge, you already shooting so many arrows tho, if you want u can try switching 1 flask for dying sun and automate it so u won't lose those +2 proj as clearing maps
used in the main link empower 4 lvl,+2 Support gems empower 6lvl. which gives a total of 29 levels EA + 2 levels from the amulet. in the end it will turn out 31 lvl. +2 supports gems extends to other gems.
"
brunowa wrote:

With +2 arrows on bow and +1 on quiver, you are shooting 4 arrow in total. This would shoot in a fork, and not directly at a single target.

Yes yes, this is huge problem, you must have only even number of arrows = 1,3,5. Odd number of arrows = 2,4 miss single target (shot like "V"). I tested last league, very often miss...

This build don´t need more arrow for boss killing. Mod "add arrow" is stupid "noobs" boost. Bow from "saintdream54" is crap for this build. Best bow need double multiplier damage, +3 gems, hight attack speed, some elemental damage = some like this:

Use gear with accuracy - ideal 100% chance to hit, miss arrow = no fuse from explosive, lost many damage for ignite/burning.

Elementalist char is not tanky for this league, better for killing uber boss is Hierophant or Champion.

Use brain and read information from equip, "only copy build from internet" is ride to hell :-)
Last edited by BigGeorgesCZE on Jun 3, 2022, 8:07:37 AM
"
BigGeorgesCZE wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Yes yes, this is huge problem, you must have only even number of arrows = 1,3,5. Odd number of arrows = 2,4 miss single target (shot like "V"). I tested last league, very often miss...

This build don´t need more arrow for boss killing. Mod "add arrow" is stupid "noobs" boost. Bow from "saintdream54" is crap for this build. Best bow need double multiplier damage, +3 gems, hight attack speed, some elemental damage = some like this:

Use gear with accuracy - ideal 100% chance to hit, miss arrow = no fuse from explosive, lost many damage for ignite/burning.

Elementalist char is not tanky for this league, better for killing uber boss is Hierophant or Champion.

Use brain and read information from equip, "only copy build from internet" is ride to hell :-)

Why do you need tankynes for Uber Bosses? (you cant tank anyway not many hits from an Uber Boss.)
Just kill him before he can hit you.
I would say Elementalist is the best class for Uber Boss.
"
Dolewan wrote:
"
BigGeorgesCZE wrote:

Why do you need tankynes for Uber Bosses? (you cant tank anyway not many hits from an Uber Boss.)

It´s your preferences = OK, but Elementalist die after one hit, Hiero or Champ survive more... Elementalist is best for dmg, but more positional playstyle. Uber bosses have phases, fight is much longer. Looks your profile, you haven´t char with 100 lvl, you still die every league bro :-)
Last edited by BigGeorgesCZE on Jun 3, 2022, 8:49:18 AM
"
BigGeorgesCZE wrote:
"
Dolewan wrote:
"
BigGeorgesCZE wrote:

It´s your preferences = OK, but Elementalist die after one hit, Hiero or Champ survive more... Elementalist is best for dmg, but more positional playstyle. Uber bosses have phases, fight is much longer. Looks your profile, you haven´t char with 100 lvl, you still die every league bro :-)

What does my lvl have to do with it?
I would not become lvl 100 even with 90 physical, elemtar and choas damage reduction because I simply play carelessly. But that's exactly why you play softcore, you can also take 1 or 2 additional portals with bosses if the RNG does not want so. I do not play HC, why should i care about deaths?

So you can burst the boss without worrying about it and have the bosses in 2 minutes dead.... Where one with more def would need twice as long.

Last edited by Dolewan on Jun 3, 2022, 9:16:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info