3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Since some People are confused by the calculation of Fuse Count, so I will try to summarize this once again. You need 3 things: Attack Rate of Explosive Arrow Ballista, Accuracy, Number of Maximum Totems and Fuse Duration.

In PoB you can find all that in the Calcs Section:

Multiply all of them. So in this example:

1,65 * 0,69 * 1,221 * 5 = 6,9 -> resulting in 6 Fuses. Increasing any of these values, increases the Fuses and therefore DPS by a lot.

Ingame you can see these when opening the character Panel and selecting the skill.

Note that the resulting Fuse Count and DPS are not 100% reliable, due to different factors which cannot be calculated or guaranteed. But they are a good approximation
Last edited by Hakairo on May 31, 2022, 7:55:05 AM
Big thanks for ur help man
Hey all. Having a great time with this build. Minimal investment and very good results. Able to handle juiced maps and a lot of the content easily. Gear isn't up to scratch but its working fine and I'm only lvl 92 so some ways to go for sure.

I'd say in all the leagues I've played this is the most realistic, (in terms of investment) and fun build I have played. Its a great high tier farming build for sure. I have an idea what needs to be upgraded but I need advice from the experts. Its a hybrid of others builds I've looked at here and absolutly not perfect so if one of you legends could have a look at my POB and give me some advice that would be so cool as I'm feeling I'm at a crossroads. Cheers guys.

https://pastebin.com/uG1L31Fq
"
DopeOnWax wrote:
Hey all. Having a great time with this build. Minimal investment and very good results. Able to handle juiced maps and a lot of the content easily. Gear isn't up to scratch but its working fine and I'm only lvl 92 so some ways to go for sure.

I'd say in all the leagues I've played this is the most realistic, (in terms of investment) and fun build I have played. Its a great high tier farming build for sure. I have an idea what needs to be upgraded but I need advice from the experts. Its a hybrid of others builds I've looked at here and absolutly not perfect so if one of you legends could have a look at my POB and give me some advice that would be so cool as I'm feeling I'm at a crossroads. Cheers guys.

First of all, you need more accuracy - a hit chance of 74% is far too low. You also need massively more attack speed.

After that an Unnatural instinct for more DPS. Furthermore, a Medium Cluster Jewel with Sleepless Sentry is also recommended for easy access to Onslaught.
And put a Lifetab support in every gemlink that consumes mana... then you don't need a mana bottle.

On the belt, you should add Attack Catalysts for the 42% faster Ignite.
Last edited by Dolewan on May 31, 2022, 1:38:50 PM
"
Dolewan wrote:
"
DopeOnWax wrote:

First of all, you need more accuracy - a hit chance of 74% is far too low. You also need massively more attack speed.

After that an Unnatural instinct for more DPS. Furthermore, a Medium Cluster Jewel with Sleepless Sentry is also recommended for easy access to Onslaught.
And put a Lifetab support in every gemlink that consumes mana... then you don't need a mana bottle.

On the belt, you should add Attack Catalysts for the 42% faster Ignite.

Thank you my G for the super fast response and advice. You've confirmed what I thought about accuracy, hit chance and attack speed. I'll work on your recos.Blessings be upon you.
watcher's eye jewel have "#% to chaos resistance while affected by purity of elements" but build doesnt conatin purity of elements. i don't understand
"
watcher's eye jewel have "#% to chaos resistance while affected by purity of elements" but build doesnt conatin purity of elements. i don't understand

U can do 5 setup aura with purity of elements instead of malevolence tho
Hello there, I'm having a bit of a weird question about the amulet part of this build, I have a +1 all skills & +1 fire amulet and POB says it deals slightly less damage than a +1 fire & 26% DOT multiplier, I thought +1 level would be much better, what's the catch?

My pob is here: https://pastebin.com/xRwTyBbT

+2 ammy deals 0.6% less total damage than the +1 & DOT multi.

Thanks in advance for your help
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Jun 1, 2022, 4:43:41 AM
"
pr13st wrote:
Hello there, I'm having a bit of a weird question about the amulet part of this build, I have a +1 all skills & +1 fire amulet and POB says it deals slightly less damage than a +1 fire & 26% DOT multiplier, I thought +1 level would be much better, what's the catch?

My pob is here: https://pastebin.com/xRwTyBbT

+2 ammy deals 0.6% less total damage than the +1 & DOT multi.

Thanks in advance for your help

I think reason is, dot multi is calculating better than another +1 level to skill, you can try yolo recombinator those 2 and maybe you will end up with +2 dot multi and life
I'm loving this build so far with my terrible building knowledge lol

I did a minor modification and swapped the watchers for an inspired learning, I do need to get a level 4 enlighten but other than that I'm not sure what to do.

https://pastebin.com/EYeiGH1p here is my builds POB

any changes I should be making? anything bad? or is it good how it is.

thanks!
Last edited by HeavyFtw on Jun 1, 2022, 9:37:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info