3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

I've quite enjoyed playing this build and just recently got into red maps. Last big upgrade I bought was polaric devastation, but I'm not sure what should get priority next. Is it the empower? the awakened skill gems? anoint my amulet? cluster jewels? alternate quality gems? So many choices but I don't really know what amount of impact they have.
If anyone could have a look at my PoB and give me some tips or tell me if I'm doing something wrong that would be nice

https://pastebin.com/M7GcTkV9

My tree is a bit messed up still because I used the leveling video guide thats posted in the first post. I can refund those points when I get a cluster jewel, but if there are some impactful changes I can make there already that would be good to know as well.
"
Dolewan wrote:
"
teig_ wrote:
Man, I am REALLY suffering on damage and mana, which was super apparent on my Sirus attempt. Didn't have enough mana to case Fire Dash more than one every few seconds, and damage was "eh" enough that I was out-stamina'd.

I really thought I got all of the gear I needed...am I missing something? Can you check my build? Char name is "Teig_MaybeThisTime". I want to love this build, but there's just some things that are really holding me back...

Immortal Call and Molten Shell in the same build do not work because the cooldowns of the two skills "lock out" each other.
Remove CWD and Immortal Call... put Molten Shell on the left mouse button so the skill is triggered continuously when the CD is through.

This will free up 2 gem slots, one of which you can use for Lifetab support.

Thanks! That makes a lot of sense and is super helpful! Any idea where I'm going wrong in terms of damage? PoB is still showing I'm doing like, 1/3 of what I should be, and in my mind I'm only missing the Blizzard Helmet, Watchers, and points on my tree.
hello, i am enkis arc build atm but it started to feel weak at t16 map bosses, i am thinking to roll to this build and i have a few questions;

How much it can cost to roll this build?

i ve like 50x passive refund points and 1 ex

is it better DPS than arc build for a beginner budget?

Last edited by hitrockman on May 28, 2022, 9:43:25 AM
"
teig_ wrote:
"
Dolewan wrote:
"
teig_ wrote:
Man, I am REALLY suffering on damage and mana, which was super apparent on my Sirus attempt. Didn't have enough mana to case Fire Dash more than one every few seconds, and damage was "eh" enough that I was out-stamina'd.

I really thought I got all of the gear I needed...am I missing something? Can you check my build? Char name is "Teig_MaybeThisTime". I want to love this build, but there's just some things that are really holding me back...

Immortal Call and Molten Shell in the same build do not work because the cooldowns of the two skills "lock out" each other.
Remove CWD and Immortal Call... put Molten Shell on the left mouse button so the skill is triggered continuously when the CD is through.

Thanks! That makes a lot of sense and is super helpful! Any idea where I'm going wrong in terms of damage? PoB is still showing I'm doing like, 1/3 of what I should be, and in my mind I'm only missing the Blizzard Helmet, Watchers, and points on my tree.

You need accuracy in your gear. and more attact speed.
"
teig_ wrote:
"
Dolewan wrote:
"
teig_ wrote:

I recommend to use Ignite Prolifiration while you are mapping and Burning Damage for the bosses, but you need a white socket on the bow for it.
Also for fast mapping you can use the Dying Sun Flask.
Your hitchance with 74% is much too low... you should get as close to 100% as possible.

If possible, the attack speed should also be increased with 2.05 APS you are already quite low.
The APS can be easily increased with the quiver.

The amulet should be exchanged. Your amulet brings you hardly advantages.

Here as an example my quiver and amulet.

"
Dolewan wrote:
"
teig_ wrote:
"
Dolewan wrote:

I recommend to use Ignite Prolifiration while you are mapping and Burning Damage for the bosses, but you need a white socket on the bow for it.
Also for fast mapping you can use the Dying Sun Flask.
Your hitchance with 74% is much too low... you should get as close to 100% as possible.

If possible, the attack speed should also be increased with 2.05 APS you are already quite low.
The APS can be easily increased with the quiver.

The amulet should be exchanged. Your amulet brings you hardly advantages.

Here as an example my quiver and amulet.

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!
when should we change from hyrri's ire to rare armor? is the cold damage from hyrri important?
"
Saerah wrote:
when should we change from hyrri's ire to rare armor? is the cold damage from hyrri important?

The Hyrri's is for more damage (because of the cold damage on the armor) the Rare armor is for more defense...

You must decide for yourself if you want more damage or more defense.
Brief feedback on my build...
I have now completed all the new UberBosses.
Most simply with a DPS race. This allowed me to ignore most of the boss mechanics. For this, 60million DPS are enough.
UberSirus has caused me the most problems, especially in the last phase when you have to move precisely.

Here is my POB if someone wants to build in the direction as I played.

(Bossing Setup)
https://pastebin.com/4fY34UTn

(Mapping Setup)
https://pastebin.com/TgaT61gK

EDIT: Simulacrum Wave 30 done with Mapping Setup. I died once in wave 28.

Last edited by Dolewan on May 29, 2022, 10:58:36 AM
"
Most simply with a DPS race. This allowed me to ignore most of the boss mechanics. For this, 60million DPS are enough.

Thanks for your post I was wondering how much I should upgrade my gear before trying them. I am wondering how you have 60 million dps though. When I load your boss pob it says 24 million ignite dps. Haven't played in a while so I might have made a mistake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info