3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Calden wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Calden wrote:
Hi all,

I am having quite a bit of difficulty with the build, the damage seems fine overall, but the survivability is definitely troublesome. If you have some suggestions for me please let me know: https://poeplanner.com/b/gRy

I have about 2-3 ex left at the moment to get upgrades.

(I can't run PoB since I am playing on Mac through streaming... So I am using poeplanner)

Thanks!

Overall your build looks pretty solid.

You could swap out the Polaric Devastation and go for a more defensive ring.

You could also go a more defensive chest with life. But depends on how much DPS you would be willing to give up if you are comfortable with that.

Not sure what auras you are running, but Grace, Determin, Defiance Banner would be best for now.

Use your pantheon effectively. Brine King is best for most. Or Arakalli if degens are killing you a lot.

Ultimately, you need to work out what is killing you and then plug the gap.

Thanks for the reply! I have switched my pantheon to Brine King and it helped quite a lot.

However, I have asked a friend of mine to import my character to PoB and it seems I have only 5.3M DPS at 20 fuses... Any advice on what I should be working to upgrade?

First, you dont get 20 Fuses, around 12 Fuses is with your Build state more realistic.

You need a Medium Cluster Jewel with Sleepless Sentry for Onslaught and Unnatural Instinct Unique Jewel for more DPS and it opens up some Skill-Points.

Hi all,

I play on console and have league started the EA Elementalist first off of Palsterons PoB and then looking at this guide. Great work and thank you.

Can you please check my build and any advice would be most welcome on improving overall. I am aware of the 1 ring I need.. On console there aren't many polarics for sale.

My PoB is also public if that info would help.

Thanks!
Uber Shaper Down

Here is my gear
Hello, I'm a newbie and I like this build but I feel like im severely lacking damage. I've checked for added fire damage but nothing. Could someone give me tips on how to improve?

https://pastebin.com/xJG2vqbV
Last edited by cadosinio on May 27, 2022, 3:45:24 PM
Heya!

The builds looks amazing, I'm just in the early phase and just started transition into EA ballistas.

How to people manage Str and Dex? I'm lvl 39, and got nowhere close to enough str/dex to keep up my gems. Took a 30 dex node and got dex/str in my gear.

I see most mid-/end-game builds barely have any str/dex attributes on their gear.. So where do people get so much stats from?
Will there be a bunch of str/dex nodes later on in the tree?

Thx for future answers! Have fun ya'll! :D
Any idea why Cruelty support gives a big increase in Ignite DPS compared to burning dmg or ele atk?
"
Rizzelo wrote:
Any idea why Cruelty support gives a big increase in Ignite DPS compared to burning dmg or ele atk?

Your hit damage need to be bigger than 3.2% of the monster's maximum life to deal that much dot with Cruelty support. That why we dont use it for this type of build.
"
ArmNil wrote:
Heya!

The builds looks amazing, I'm just in the early phase and just started transition into EA ballistas.

How to people manage Str and Dex? I'm lvl 39, and got nowhere close to enough str/dex to keep up my gems. Took a 30 dex node and got dex/str in my gear.

I see most mid-/end-game builds barely have any str/dex attributes on their gear.. So where do people get so much stats from?
Will there be a bunch of str/dex nodes later on in the tree?

Thx for future answers! Have fun ya'll! :D

Yes, you will get a lot of dex and str as you work your way to Elemental Equilibrium and down to the totem wheel with Panopticon.
Last edited by beeburd on May 28, 2022, 12:05:39 AM
Man, I am REALLY suffering on damage and mana, which was super apparent on my Sirus attempt. Didn't have enough mana to case Fire Dash more than one every few seconds, and damage was "eh" enough that I was out-stamina'd.

I really thought I got all of the gear I needed...am I missing something? Can you check my build? Char name is "Teig_MaybeThisTime". I want to love this build, but there's just some things that are really holding me back...
"
teig_ wrote:
Man, I am REALLY suffering on damage and mana, which was super apparent on my Sirus attempt. Didn't have enough mana to case Fire Dash more than one every few seconds, and damage was "eh" enough that I was out-stamina'd.

I really thought I got all of the gear I needed...am I missing something? Can you check my build? Char name is "Teig_MaybeThisTime". I want to love this build, but there's just some things that are really holding me back...

Immortal Call and Molten Shell in the same build do not work because the cooldowns of the two skills "lock out" each other.
Remove CWD and Immortal Call... put Molten Shell on the left mouse button so the skill is triggered continuously when the CD is through.

This will free up 2 gem slots, one of which you can use for Lifetab support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info