3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Assuming I quality my Explosive Arrow, I'm still only at 18 fuses with 2.24 aps. Maybe I'm missing something quite obvious here? Thanks :)

Spoiler

Ah, it's Malevolence that makes it easy. 21/20 gem + malevolence takes me to 21 fuses.

IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on May 26, 2022, 11:24:44 PM
You're looking pretty strong there!

Time for Uber Bosses if you haven't already.

What's your Ignite DPS?
"
brunowa wrote:

What's your Ignite DPS?

Only 7.2m, awakened burning damage will bring me to 10m. Uber viable if I can survive? :)

Fun fact of the night, hitting 6w on my bow bricked my accuracy due to the mastery, apparently I just had enough to hit 100%.

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Bmxant wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

What's your Ignite DPS?

Only 7.2m, awakened burning damage will bring me to 10m. Uber viable if I can survive? :)

Fun fact of the night, hitting 6w on my bow bricked my accuracy due to the mastery, apparently I just had enough to hit 100%.

No probably not viable with that DPS. Your gear is great though which should be enough... If I were you I would drop the Watchtowers pathing, annoint it, and use all those skill points and go into clusters. Also picking up the jewel slots is a must. This will boost your DPS significantly. Depends if you are comfortable giving up the defence.

Also, you probably don't need an evasion and armour flask. I'm sure you're pretty good without it.

Try flasks like these:

The extra DPS is really nice, and the life gain is also very good.
Last edited by brunowa on May 27, 2022, 12:01:50 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

What's your Ignite DPS?

No probably not viable with that DPS. Your gear is great though which should be enough... If I were you I would drop the Watchtowers pathing, annoint it, and use all those skill points and go into clusters. Also picking up the jewel slots is a must. This will boost your DPS significantly. Depends if you are comfortable giving up the defence.

Also, you probably don't need an evasion and armour flask. I'm sure you're pretty good without it.

Try flasks like these:

The extra DPS is really nice, and the life gain is also very good.

I'll see what I can change tomorrow, just spent the past two hours hurting my brain trying to figure out how to fit in Malevolence (without using it as a duration ability) Enlighten 4 is a bit too expensive.

Thanks for the advice.

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
is it possible to slow in 6th aura with both enlighten gem and Ashes of star?
Any gear improvement suggestions? I'm looking for a bow upgrade for my next one, probably a +3 with more attack speed and fire damage over time.

Spoiler

I'm mostly proud of my amulet/ring that I crafted myself :D

I'm sorely lacking chaos res on my build however, so for some bosses I will have to wear some alternative pieces... Open to suggestions!
Last edited by Yosakoi on May 27, 2022, 4:05:04 AM
Yesterday I got UberEater of the World in the 3rd try with the last portal.
I also tried UberMaven and UberSirus 2 times each and always failed in the last phase... when the bosses still had 25%hp.

Since I'm probably not good enough mechnically, I think that you can defeat these bosses easily in which i have a lot of DPS.

Yesterday I also did SImulacrum and then used up all the portals in wave 24 because I had Kosis and the Axe guy at the same time.

I'm at around 35m dps and would like to have even more dps... so I can just burst the UberBosses.

Right now I'm trying to get my elemental resists (Fire) to use Malevolence (more DMG) on bosses and Element of Purity(Ailment Immune) for mapping.

What other possibilities do you see to get more damage?

https://pastebin.com/mLuTEwsR

Question about bow mods.
Which one is better, considering they both are tier 1:
- Increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
- Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

?

"
brunowa wrote:
"
Calden wrote:
Hi all,

I am having quite a bit of difficulty with the build, the damage seems fine overall, but the survivability is definitely troublesome. If you have some suggestions for me please let me know: https://poeplanner.com/b/gRy

I have about 2-3 ex left at the moment to get upgrades.

(I can't run PoB since I am playing on Mac through streaming... So I am using poeplanner)

Thanks!

Overall your build looks pretty solid.

You could swap out the Polaric Devastation and go for a more defensive ring.

You could also go a more defensive chest with life. But depends on how much DPS you would be willing to give up if you are comfortable with that.

Not sure what auras you are running, but Grace, Determin, Defiance Banner would be best for now.

Use your pantheon effectively. Brine King is best for most. Or Arakalli if degens are killing you a lot.

Ultimately, you need to work out what is killing you and then plug the gap.

Thanks for the reply! I have switched my pantheon to Brine King and it helped quite a lot.

However, I have asked a friend of mine to import my character to PoB and it seems I have only 5.3M DPS at 20 fuses... Any advice on what I should be working to upgrade?

IGN Essence: Shootyah
Last edited by Calden on May 27, 2022, 11:00:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info