3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Enzoniewski wrote:
So we should stack attack speed or just use rain of splinters to stack fuses?

What is the most dmg buff in this build?

Stack attack speed to about 2-2.5aps and stack DOT.
Is skill duration good for this? We'd get more arrows on bosses before they explode but delayed explosions reduce clear speed.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on May 19, 2022, 6:24:57 PM
Just got enchant for weapon on harvest "Quality does not increase Physical Damage Grants 1% increased Accuracy per 2% Quality" It will be good for this build?
Last edited by qbatronix on May 19, 2022, 6:29:44 PM
"
Is skill duration good for this? We'd get more arrows on bosses before they explode but delayed explosions reduce clear speed.

Exactly correct. So it's up to you on your preference.

Personally, I enjoy about 1.2-1.5sec delay as I like bossing a lot.
"
qbatronix wrote:
Just got enchant for weapon on harvest "Quality does not increase Physical Damage Grants 1% increased Accuracy per 2% Quality" It will be good for this build?

Yes. Either that or attack speed is what we want as weapon enchant.
May or may not have dropped an Ashes and bought a bunch of gear/jewels. Can anyone recommend what upgrade would have the most dmg/cost?

POB: https://pastebin.com/ee3MJ0qm

Last edited by FrydChickn on May 19, 2022, 8:57:40 PM
What pantheon is recommended for this build?
Last edited by gallon360 on May 19, 2022, 11:10:49 PM
"
gallon360 wrote:
What pantheon is recommended for this build?

Basically up to you and depending on what kills you. I personally go with brine king to avoid freezes since I have other stuff on my flasks and I am not using Purity of Elements.
As Minor I am currently unsure and constantly switching between two. Either Ryslatha for more flask charge since we have no big regen or anything like that but I personally also like the one which reduces the effect of shock and therefore reduces the chance of getting one shot, even though being shocked is rare.

But yeah, in the end I think this is preference.
"
Tiraelum wrote:
Greetings everyone.

Can someone look up into my POB to guide me what i'm doing wrong?
Kinda new to the build, so not familiar with DoT stacking mechanics so dunno where to improve furthermore.
https://pastebin.com/Qp6qMr6Q

Best regards!

your atk speed is quite low. In your passive tree, where you selected the bow mastery, remove the 2 points on the left and take the right ones for atk speed.

maybe replace the one jewel with one that has +atk speed and +atk speed with bows

Get gloves with atk speed, your bow should have atk speed too but thats hard to replace in your case since you have a +3 bow, but atk speed is most important and maybe even more important than 1 gem level.

I personally would use a Quiver with accuracy implicit (two-point is the name) and atk speed and +accuracy on it.

You also waste 1 passive point at the top next to elemental overload. You could take the strength node below and remove the 2 int nodes. With this point and another level up you could take the jewel slot at the bottom to socket another atk speed jewel.

als your cold resistance is insanely high. You mabye wanna find a grove and craft one cold resistance of an item to lightning. Allowing you to remove the elemental mastery node and putting this point somewhere else.

You could also replace your boots to get a more well rounded mix of ele resistance, allowing you to free up more passive points which you have invested for resistances.

You could annoint watchtower on your amulet, allowing you to free more points. With so much free points you could go to the top to socket a cluster jewel

Overall your current setup is quite defense focused which of course results in a bit lower dps. But generally most of your offensive stuff is "increase damage" but the best damage increase is atk speed, followed by accuracy until you have 99~100% hit chance.

With your current setup you only get approx. 10 fuses. getting atk speed on bow, gloves and jewels could bring this up to 13, which is a rough 40-45% damage increase. (Technically it is 50% but I factored in that you have to sacrifice some damage increasing stats)
"
Hakairo wrote:
"
Tiraelum wrote:
Greetings everyone.

Can someone look up into my POB to guide me what i'm doing wrong?
Kinda new to the build, so not familiar with DoT stacking mechanics so dunno where to improve furthermore.
https://pastebin.com/Qp6qMr6Q

Best regards!

your atk speed is quite low. In your passive tree, where you selected the bow mastery, remove the 2 points on the left and take the right ones for atk speed.

maybe replace the one jewel with one that has +atk speed and +atk speed with bows

Get gloves with atk speed, your bow should have atk speed too but thats hard to replace in your case since you have a +3 bow, but atk speed is most important and maybe even more important than 1 gem level.

I personally would use a Quiver with accuracy implicit (two-point is the name) and atk speed and +accuracy on it.

You also waste 1 passive point at the top next to elemental overload. You could take the strength node below and remove the 2 int nodes. With this point and another level up you could take the jewel slot at the bottom to socket another atk speed jewel.

als your cold resistance is insanely high. You mabye wanna find a grove and craft one cold resistance of an item to lightning. Allowing you to remove the elemental mastery node and putting this point somewhere else.

You could also replace your boots to get a more well rounded mix of ele resistance, allowing you to free up more passive points which you have invested for resistances.

You could annoint watchtower on your amulet, allowing you to free more points. With so much free points you could go to the top to socket a cluster jewel

Overall your current setup is quite defense focused which of course results in a bit lower dps. But generally most of your offensive stuff is "increase damage" but the best damage increase is atk speed, followed by accuracy until you have 99~100% hit chance.

With your current setup you only get approx. 10 fuses. getting atk speed on bow, gloves and jewels could bring this up to 13, which is a rough 40-45% damage increase. (Technically it is 50% but I factored in that you have to sacrifice some damage increasing stats)

Thank you very much for clarifying a lot of things to me, will look up into following your advices to improve my experience with the build!
Have a great day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info