3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Since it's hard to get a good Flammability on hit ring and it's a nice DPS upgrade where do you think we can fit it? Maybe the Ice golem?
"
MattiaV wrote:
Since it's hard to get a good Flammability on hit ring and it's a nice DPS upgrade where do you think we can fit it? Maybe the Ice golem?

How good are you talking? I bought one today for 10c and it works great.
"
eosguy wrote:
Hi everyone!

So I've been following Palsteron's guide on UTube and have been enjoying it so far.

Unfortunately, the POB is only up to level 93. Any good suggestions for how to allocate the remaining skill points if I'm opting not to go for cluster jewel setup?

My POB:
https://pastebin.com/pQuCjnvM

Saving up currency for Polaric Devastation ring, 21/20 EA, and Unnatural Instinct Jewel.

TBH clusters are just giving you too much power but if you dont want them them I would go for more jewel slots to put more jewels, after u will get Unnatural you will have free 4 points then you can go for Ash, Frost and Storm node and mastery I would take exposure then. As for EA skill gem you don't really need quality
More crafting related but I see people posting there gear here and its in the original post: I currently have gloves with spell suppression. I want to put eater of worlds implicit with spell suppression on it. So far I used over 50 ichors on it and I did not get it.

Am I just extremely unlucky or is the already existing spell suppression blocking the implicit or something like that?

"
brunowa wrote:
"
MattiaV wrote:

Eh something with good life and at least an accuracy roll, even better if the base is chaos res one so I can keep chaos res capped.
There are some for trade but not really cheap atm, will have to look.
"
MattiaV wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
MattiaV wrote:

Eh something with good life and at least an accuracy roll, even better if the base is chaos res one so I can keep chaos res capped.

Fair enough. Looks like your much further along than I am.

You could drop the accuracy and pick one up for cheap in the meantime. It's a great QOL even though your accuracy will be lower. If you're not comfortable dropping accuracy for the time being, then frenzy + flamm + hextouch would be best imo.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
MattiaV wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Fair enough. Looks like your much further along than I am.

You could drop the accuracy and pick one up for cheap in the meantime. It's a great QOL even though your accuracy will be lower. If you're not comfortable dropping accuracy for the time being, then frenzy + flamm + hextouch would be best imo.

Yeah I'm nearly done with the gear thanks to your guide and Palsteron starting tips, just switched to 5 aura setup and nothing really oneshot me at all now, just some ground/poison/bleed effect are nasty but overall it's really good.

How do you run 5 aura setup without Purity of Elements effeciency enchant on helm? I'll link Gear and POB below if anyone can help.

POB: https://pastebin.com/Adkmz963

"
MattiaV wrote:

Yeah I'm nearly done with the gear thanks to your guide and Palsteron starting tips, just switched to 5 aura setup and nothing really oneshot me at all now, just some ground/poison/bleed effect are nasty but overall it's really good.

I'm on a tight budget - based on your experience would it be better to run 5 aura setup with Enlighten lvl 4 or is Unnatural Instinct a better purchase, since both are roughly equal in price.
Last edited by eosguy on May 21, 2022, 11:02:37 AM
"
eosguy wrote:
"
MattiaV wrote:

I'm on a tight budget - based on your experience would it be better to run 5 aura setup with Enlighten lvl 4 or is Unnatural Instinct a better purchase, since both are roughly equal in price.

I would say Instinct better since u have free 4 points to allocate them somewhere else, or if you struggling a lot with resistances then go for 5 aura setup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info