3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Would anyone here be willing to take a look at my PoB? I feel like my damage is low for my investment. (idk how to add my gear like others have to the thread but its on PoB)

Sometimes I'll be fighting red map bosses that take 4-7mins to kill and the mods of the map arnt even bad, I feel like something is wrong with my character but I just can't pinpoint the problem.

I'm working on getting my ammy and quiver upgraded but I doubt they are what is causing my issue.
-------------------------------------------
https://pastebin.com/AedD1Yh5
thanks in advance to anyone that could help me out.
Berserk is a good manga
Last edited by yhuwgnlkpxi on May 20, 2022, 7:30:43 AM
"
Would anyone here be willing to take a look at my PoB? I feel like my damage is low for my investment. (idk how to add my gear like others have to the thread but its on PoB)

Sometimes I'll be fighting red map bosses that take 4-7mins to kill and the mods of the map arnt even bad, I feel like something is wrong with my character but I just can't pinpoint the problem.

I'm working on getting my ammy and quiver upgraded but I doubt they are what is causing my issue.
https://pastebin.com/W3AXaYKX
thanks in advance to anyone that could help me out.

Your amulet has pierce so your fuses are passing straight through bosses and exploding on walls.
"
Your amulet has pierce so your fuses are passing straight through bosses and exploding on walls.

Yeah mb I had to put that on to reach dex requirement I just forgot to switch it out before I imported my build to PoB

This is the one I use

Amber Amulet

Item Level: 85
--------
+28 to Strength (implicit)
--------
+85 to maximum Life
+17% to all Elemental Resistances
+31% to Lightning Resistance
39% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
Berserk is a good manga
I am currently using a 3R 3G bow (working in the socket colors at the moment) what i should use in the 3rd green socket untill i fix the colors?
what if we get Iron Reflexes? Do we really need evasion?
where do everyone put their unnatural instinct?
"
Ghoruz wrote:
200 quant feared down, only got uber exarch and sirus left.

Hey nice work! I was looking over your profile and your gear is great and smart but not overwhelming or super expensive (not counting Unnatural Instincts). What auras do you currently run as you don't have any sort of enlighten setup?

I also noticed you are running Rain of Splinters so I decided to give it a try...holy hell...this just demolishes stuff and will allow me to drop some accuracy/atk speed elsewhere (faster attacks linked to EA went away for awakened deadly ailments).

Now to try and get an unnatural instincts and the cluster setup before it gets even more expensive. :/
Why are people running wrath and added cold damage?
"
dhise wrote:
Why are people running wrath and added cold damage?

Wrath with divine blessing and life tap is nice temporary aura for more dmg, u tap it, life flask and u go, cold dmg/light dmg probably because of how elemental equilibrum works I think?
Hi everyone!

So I've been following Palsteron's guide on UTube and have been enjoying it so far.

Unfortunately, the POB is only up to level 93. Any good suggestions for how to allocate the remaining skill points if I'm opting not to go for cluster jewel setup?

My POB:
https://pastebin.com/pQuCjnvM

Saving up currency for Polaric Devastation ring, 21/20 EA, and Unnatural Instinct Jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info